2024-25 NFL Draft Prospects

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Do you guys view Hunter as CB or WR?

Last year I would have said CB. However, I think he's got some real potential at WR.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
With the costs of a WR increasing exponentially compare to other non QB positions i wouldn’t be surprised large number of WRs picked in the first round.

Last year’s draft just a preview of things to come?

Or is it just higher talented WRs?

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
And no edge
That particular DT is likely exponentially more talented than any edge available...maybe...depends how the season plays out...but he would have been a strong option for us at 27 this past draft

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
More and more are. The issue is getting the ball as a middle school and high school WR.
Yup. When my son started HS ball he was a WR...and so were 18 other guys.
I convinced him to switch to DB, corner definitely...safety if necessary.... simply for the fact he was new in school and QB1 had been playing with 3 of the other guys since 7th grade...worked out for him. He made the roster as CB1, but 4 games in he was KR/PR, RB, and WR2 along with CB1

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yup. When my son started HS ball he was a WR...and so were 18 other guys.
I convinced him to switch to DB, corner definitely...safety if necessary.... simply for the fact he was new in school and QB1 had been playing with 3 of the other guys since 7th grade...worked out for him. He made the roster as CB1, but 4 games in he was KR/PR, RB, and WR2 along with CB1
Get his tape on socials.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Get his tape on socials.
That was a long time ago. sadly I kinda screwed the kid by jumping states several times while he was in HS... he never really got a chance to get noticed and it would have taken a campaign that I was not focused enough to do.
But he did get a chance to play in the california state playoffs...had a 5 TD game,,basically one from every position...his Al Bundy moment, lol...now he is a first class petty officer in the Navy half way to a pension