Alright guy's Prediction time: Cardinals vs. Seahawks

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HawkManDan said:
Fact: Seahawks rank 12th in the NFL in overall defense(yes its early but you say they stink). They sure dont look like a bad defense.

Fact: Cardinals have lost 22 of the passed 23 road games.

Seahawks 28
Cards 6

Cards are top ten in offense and defense. I don't see a blowout in the works.

We just need to find the endzone...we've been sniffing around it plenty.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shane H said:
How dare I? You better warn the other 20+ plus CArdinal fans on here that picked the hags to win.

Sorry but we will be 0-3 come Sunday night.

We blew the games we should have won.

Relax Shane,
I thought I'd add a little fire to the thread. But I think you're wrong on this one. No way was the Giants game winnable on the road. The Giants will be the surprise team of the NFC this year. We definitely blew the Rams game though. We are improving & they'll be continue to do so. Warner will throw for 2 tds & Shipp will find holes to run through. If will be close, hopefully the Cardinals can escape with a W.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
When I looked at the schedule I had us 2 - 0 at this point in the season and losing our first game this Sunday. Obviously I was way wrong with my first couple of weeks but I don't think I will be this week. We'll be 0 - 3 and in a deep hole.

We stink on the road, our OLine is a mess and we can't stop the run. That spells trouble to me. I do think it will be our first week that we score multiple offensive TDs it just won't be enough.

Cards 24
Seattle 35

SeahawkerSteve30

Seahawks Fanatic
Reaction score
PACardsFan said:
Relax Shane,
I thought I'd add a little fire to the thread. But I think you're wrong on this one. No way was the Giants game winnable on the road. The Giants will be the surprise team of the NFC this year. We definitely blew the Rams game though. We are improving & they'll be continue to do so. Warner will throw for 2 tds & Shipp will find holes to run through. If will be close, hopefully the Cardinals can escape with a W.

Giants are beatable. You guys were winning in the 1st half, weren't you?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SeahawkerSteve30 said:
Giants are beatable. You guys were winning in the 1st half, weren't you?

Yep. Completely outplayed them in the first half too. Our special teams really let us down. Giving up a punt and KO return for a TD. Gave up another 60 yard return setting up a TD.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay well the past two times I predicted we'd win (and we lost).

So I see the pattern here....

Cards 13
Seattle 27

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thirty-two said:

Cards 13
Seattle 27
:D
Welcome to the darkside Kate.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
i call shenanigans

therefore, all reverse jinxing attempts are brought to light and made null & void

no amount of flirting will change that either ...... (sheesh, seems like as a mod you could create a room or something ;) )

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
MigratingOsprey said:
i call shenanigans

therefore, all reverse jinxing attempts are brought to light and made null & void

I call reversies, and not take backsies. So there.

You must be registered for see images

:thumbup:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
I call reversies, and not take backsies. So there.

:thumbup:

:biglaugh:

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
MigratingOsprey said:
why am I having flashbacks from a road trip to colorado?!?!

Except for the Diarrhea and tongue stuck to a pole that was an awesome trip.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
thirty-two said:

Cards 13
Seattle 27

Curse you for cursing us! Well, okay, you're still a goddess for sending me live updates :D

Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
Fact: Seahawks are the NFL team that has gone the longest since winning a playoff game

Which has so much basis on a game in Week 3. I'm sure if the Seahawks met the Cardinals in the playoffs anytime in the past 21 years.. that streak would not be an issue right now.

Arizona's Finest said:
Fact: Arizona outscored Seattle 46 - 41 last year while each team won a game at home (the only relevant streak due to it being the only two games Denny has played against Holmgren with these respective teams)

And last I checked... tomorrow's game is in Seattle.. which if you take your stat and apply it to the game - the Seahawks will win. You can combine points from games all you want, that doesn't mean anything.. a team could win one game vs. a division opponent 35-7 and lose the other one 17-14 in OT.. and that still doesn't mean ANYTHING.

Arizona's Finest said:
Fact: Matt Hasselback throws alot of INT's (see game in 04' Arizona) and our defense creates turnovers

Now you're reaching.. Yes Hasselbeck played a horrible game down there in Tempe last year - I should know I was there. But he's never had a game that bad in his career. 15 INT's is not really a lot of picks when you're in a passing offense. Thats less than a pick per game. Not bad to me.

Arizona's Finest said:
In reality you have just as inept a history, as you guys cant even claim winning a championship in 48'. This is like the Clippers and the Hawks talking trash....

Not really... I mean go ahead and claim a championship from nearly 60 years ago.. that's fine. This would be more like the Clippers and Kings talking trash.. neither has won a championship, but one team has actually been to the postseason lately :)

Arizona's Finest said:
Saying all that our o-line will be playing better with more time together and that will be enough to win 28- 24.

More time together? Your OL has been the biggest group of underachievers for the last 5 years. How much more time do they need?

Arizona's Finest said:
:koolaid: = The most intoxicating spirit of them all..........

Finally. Something I can agree with you about. Only my Kool-Aid is spiked with a hint of Tim Ruskell.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay AlexanderFan, we get your point, the Seahawks are the better team. Thats why it will be so satisfying beating your team tomorrow.

And if we lose? Who cares, we didn't pencil this game in as a win anyway.

Cards 17
'Hawks 13

The Shark

Stout

Reaction score
Hey Alexanderfan, if you guys lose, will you step up to the plate, come back, and admit how much of an idiot you sounded like? I mean, granted, it's easy to pile on the Cards right now, and I don't think we'll win, but man, you're running your mouth like a marathon, chief. Come back if you lose, and see if you can handle it.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stout said:
Hey Alexanderfan, if you guys lose, will you step up to the plate, come back, and admit how much of an idiot you sounded like?
Come on guys. He has valid points--particularly when you put them side by side next to Arizona's Finest's ramblings.

The Cards have an outside shot to win this game. We need to get turnovers and take advantage of those TOs.

We need to play better against the run. If we can hold SA under 125, I would consider that a battle won.

Stout

Reaction score
Pariah said:
Come on guys. He has valid points--particularly when you put them side by side next to Arizona's Finest's ramblings.

The Cards have an outside shot to win this game. We need to get turnovers and take advantage of those TOs.

We need to play better against the run. If we can hold SA under 125, I would consider that a battle won.

Never said he didn't have valid points, but you don't have to run your mouth like some bigshot to make points. We have several Hawks fans that have come on here with wonderful courtesy and class. He just isn't one of them. He's a trash talker, and I wager, if (and it's a big IF) we win, he'll turn into a ghost.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Don't think I have done this before.

Hawks 17
Cards 13

I hope I am wrong. I did pick them in the pick'em league.

The biggest number to me, 1 road win in two years.
Once they win a couple more I will have more faith.

Reaction score
Stout said:
Hey Alexanderfan, if you guys lose, will you step up to the plate, come back, and admit how much of an idiot you sounded like? I mean, granted, it's easy to pile on the Cards right now, and I don't think we'll win, but man, you're running your mouth like a marathon, chief. Come back if you lose, and see if you can handle it.

I'm here.. I guess I really sounded like an idiot huh?

Stout

Reaction score
AlexanderFan37 said:
I'm here.. I guess I really sounded like an idiot huh?

100 percent. I didn't argue with you. I knew we'd lose the game. You just didn't have to come on here like a phallus and strut around stating the obvious. We know we suck. It's bad enough knowing that without some arrogant fan of a team that will lose again in the playoffs (if they make it) coming onto your message board and boasting about the fact. You're a schmuck, revelling in the obvious. Welcome.

Attachments

• moto.jpg
    moto.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 81