Arizona Cardinals @ Miami Dolphins Pre Game Thread. 10/22/24-10/26/24

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
He was able to make amazing hole-shots his first few years in the league. Dimes to the perimeter on the regular

Just since the Green Bay game in ‘21 it’s like he’s just forgotten how to do it.
yep

a mystery nobody in the media has tried to solve

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dolphins have put up 70 points this year. 20 points is the highest total. Might be like the Chargers game, go up and down the field but not a lot of points. Might bet the under

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is that just WRs, or does it include Big Play Trey too?
In addition does include RBs? I believe you have to include all pass catching in order to provide a concise picture of a team’s aerial attack.

I’m guessing the ranking is a WR only assessment for the purpose of determining how effective a team’s WR group only is.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think IF Tua plays there's a realistic chance he's not close to his normal self. not just the rust but the mental of I'm one hit away from my career being over that won't be easy to deal with. I get why he wants to play but I wish he would retire.

My big fear is Achane popping a big one it seems like we've had RB's get relatively big runs on us but we were able to prevent them from taking it to the house they get 15-20 yards but the last guy gets them down. Mason had a 34 yard run for SF I think that's the longest one this year against us.

And obviously I worry about Melton if he ends up on either Hill or Waddle.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This is just the type of game we lay a huge egg.

Or lose a close one, like LAC to us this last game.

I think coaching will be a big part of this game for us.

JG/NR have to have the defense flying around like vs. LA/DET/SF/LAC

DP have to have a plan maybe something like he did against BUF, except with 2nd half adjustments.

Incredibly, it's been the defense that's carried us in two of our wins.