Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Since Tua has been symptom free since the injury, I suspect he’s informally managed to practice throwing. He may have an adrenaline issue early, but they better get to him quickly. I’d sure like to see the Cards start Taylor-Demerson.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t necessarily believe this, just throwing it out there as discussion fodder. Is it possible that the NFL & media is being hypocritical regarding the Tua concussion situation?

Maybe it’s not that he’s getting more concussions than other players, instead that his body is reacting in a more visible way. Other players could be experiencing the same or more concussions without as noticeable symptoms, yet the scrutiny for Tua is high.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Howard Balzer

@HBalzer721

Cardinals DL Naquan Jones was on Miami's practice squad for four weeks this season. Can that help in prep for Dolphins? Jonathan Gannon said no. Asked if that outside narrative is overrated, he said, "In my opinion, yeah. Watch the tape

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t necessarily believe this, just throwing it out there as discussion fodder. Is it possible that the NFL & media is being hypocritical regarding the Tua concussion situation?

Maybe it’s not that he’s getting more concussions than other players, instead that his body is reacting in a more visible way. Other players could be experiencing the same or more concussions without as noticeable symptoms, yet the scrutiny for Tua is high.

I think it's because he's had 4 bad concussions already and he's what? 25?

I seem to recall it was reported once that he toyed with retiring over it. So you'd think he would stop running head first at people.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Cameron Wolfe

@CameronWolfe
·
8m

Dolphins DT Zach Sieler suffered a fractured orbital bone in practice, sources tell me & @RapSheet .Sieler is out Sunday vs. Cardinals and being evaluated to judge how long he’s out + if surgery is required. All orbital bone fractures have different timelines.
Had one of those...not fun at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan