Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals are an astounding 3-13 in games that Marquise Brown has played in.

I think I found the source of the cancer, boys.
and 25-31-1 when Kyler has started. How many NFL games when both were healthy and their win loss record?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Do you think Tune is lighting it up with the B sqaud?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Man, i envy you if you can take shots at another man’s hairline at our age.

My son was ROASTING ME at the barbershop on Saturday. The stylist was literally dying.
shaved my head for 25 years...decided to grow it out because my son had never seen me with hair.
hairline was a couple inches further back than I remember, lol... but I kept growing it...after 16 months I got a perm to add some body to it... when I pull it into a ponytail I look like a samurai

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Through 3 games he has 11 targets but only allowed 5 receptions for a 45% rate. Allowed 16.9 passer rating. and 39 yards total. Has 1 INT and 2 PDs.

I will caveat it a little by saying I believe he's mostly been in the slot so not covering the best guys.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Defenses are much better than offenses this year, even with a million phantom roughing the passer calls. We should all keep that in mind.
I mentioned to my son just the other day that this has to be one of the more boring NFL seasons I can remember. When you look at the slate of games every week, there may be 2-3 games that seem intriguing. The rest are pretty awful. Which means one thing. The NFL will be tinkering with the rules this offseason to spruce up the offense & make the games more watchable.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mentioned to my son just the other day that this has to be one of the more boring NFL seasons I can remember. When you look at the slate of games every week, there may be 2-3 games that seem intriguing. The rest are pretty awful. Which means one thing. The NFL will be tinkering with the rules this offseason to spruce up the offense & make the games more watchable.

It's a QB issue. Not many great QB's this year as there were. This week a 3rd of starting QB's will be rookies, most ever.

Rodgers out, Brady retired, guys like Watson, Russ Wilson and Tannehill have turned to dust. Kyler been out all year. Now Cousins is out too. Even before injuries it was a pretty poor slate with guys like Jimmy G and Fields starting. Burrow was garbage for 6 weeks. Allen has been pretty average. The fairytale that was Geno Smith last year has somewhat crashed back to earth.

And guys people thought would step up haven't. Fiends sucks. Pickett, Jones (both Mac and Danny), Jordan Love, Sam Howell, Ridder. Yuck.

Just been a bad year for quarterbacks which makes for sucky offensive games.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So they want arena ball.

I started losing interest in the NFL game when my team would be sitting at 21 on the scoreboard knowing we need to score two more touchdowns to have a chance to win. I miss a 17-14 defensive game.

In today’s game when I see a team score less than 21 points I’m thinking what a pathetic team.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake