Votes: 98 85.2%
  • Bills

Votes: 17 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rams4evah

Veteran
Reaction score
No offense, but the trackrecord for the Cardinals says you lose this one. Watch out for Miami also.

Rocco

All Star
Reaction score
I see this as a tough game for us. Neither offense is very good and both defenses can really play. Their linebackers are excellent.
We'll have a tough time running the ball on them but if we can stop their running game and pressure Bledsoe, then we have a real chance at winning this one. It's all going to be on the defensive line this week I think.

Cards win 17-16

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
Very difficult call.

Script A says we lose after a good win against Seahawks.

Script B says we win so we can go into a game needing to win to get to .500 - which of course we then lose.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
I'm going to say that our Defense again steps up and shuts down there running game even though Henry will back up this game. There rookie will not have a big day on our Defense. Moulds worries me because he is due for a big day. Macklin will have to be very physical with him. If Starks is injured I wouldn't want ot see him matching up with him. A zone would be best with Adrian headhunting a lot so to keep them aware over the middle. They will shut our running game down...they are very good at that and Spikes is unreal. I would look for our impact guys at wr to make some big plays and again be in it at the end. 21- 17 Cards Win!!! Cards Win!!!! The coaching makes the difference in this game. Finally a road win.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
Cards win!
If the defense plays like it did against Seattle, Cards will win.
I give the edge to McCown over Bledsoe. In fact, with our pressure defense, Bledsoe may well have a couple (maybe another) interceptions.
If Smith plays like he did in our two wins, then we'll probably be equal at RB against MaGahee & Henry. Again, hopefully our Defense will have a say in what Buffalo does on the run. The key in the overall stats here is whether Smith can preform well again.
If Boldin is back healthy, our passing game will have an extra WR where the Buffalo will need double coverage. Of course they do not have enough DBs to accomplish that on both Boldin and Fitzgerald.
Our DB are going to have to double cover Eric Moulds. And, if our Defense keep up the pressure on the QB, then Moulds will have less accurate passes to go after. This probably the key - stopping Moulds.
We should have the edge with Rackers kicking.
I believe we'll have a ten or 13 point win if Boldin is in the game on a consistent basis. If not, 3 or 6 points will be the win margin.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cards win. Our SF debacle is made up for the fans as we tronce the lowly Bills. (who are 31st in the SI rankings) Score...Cards 34 Bills 10. Road record 1-0 streak.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Cards win.

We have to eventually overcome that road losing streak and this is it.

The team is playing with confidence and heart and it has learned its lesson in SF. If we lose this one, it will be very demoralizing, not to mention destroying any hope for division and playoff race (for those who are highly optimistic!). So, I hope that doesn't happen.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards, Bledsoe is just turning it over too much, we'll get heat on him, get some picks, get great field position, kick a bunch of FG's maybe get a spectacular jump ball TD from Fitz, hopefully Quan will play and make an impact.

To me Buffalo's best chance is to run the ball and it looks to me like our run defense is getting better and better all the time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards win in a squeaker - only justification is that it's finally gonna be the game we break the streak and Ouchie and I will be nursing hangovers from an all-nighter 8 hour trip to Phoenix and back to the OC, while eating locks and bagels at my cousin's Bar Mitzvah brunch - thus unable to see the streak end. :(

NickelBack

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
"Experts" have the early line as Bills as three point favorites.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
while eating locks and bagels at my cousin's Bar Mitzvah brunch

Oy, vey! What kinda Jew are you? "Lox" Unless you're going to be gobbling doorknobs.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Cards with a convincing road win. Like the SF game but they hold on for the win this time.

Cards 28
Bills 12

OH YEA!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lee Evans, another of this incredible class of rookie WRS, is now their deep threat and they still have Eric Moulds, Travis Henry, and McGahee. These are tough matchups for us.

We have a chance if we hold down their run game and Darnell Dockett has got to have a huge game collapsing the middle on Drew Bledsoe.

We lose this one by about 17-7 and never mount a serious threat. Weather is supposed to be cold and wet and their run game is better than ours.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are averaging barely over 13 points a game on the road this year (actually worse than last year) and Buffalo has one of the NFL's best defenses.

This just may not be our week to break through.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards 3 Bills 2

Nursing a 3-0 lead the Cards are pinned down on their own 1 yard line by a perfect punt by the Bills with 58 seconds to play. Josh fumbles snap but falls on it in the end zone, drawing the Bills to within 1 pt.
Cards punt to Bills but the Cards defense once again rises to the occasion as Berry blind sides Bledsoe causing a fumble which Dockett recovers.

Side note: McCown completes 18 out of 20 passes for 189 yds, unfortunately his 2 incompletions were misses to a wide open "Q" and must shoulder the blame for almost losing the game.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Cards jump out early 14-0 with some opportunistic Turnovers...then hold the Bills to a couple of fieldgoals...Bills drive late in the 4th quarter but Bledsoe fumbles after a blindside sack and the Cards run out the clock.
14-6 Cards

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I believe in Boldin

I truely believe that Boldin will take off from where he left off, he is a rare player who I believe play like he never was injured. This offense can click and even McCown playing poorly will have Fitz and Boldin together and that could mean a points explosion. Probably the player to benefit the most will be Freddie Jones who will also be working the middle with Boldin playing the slot. Here it goes, Cards 34...Bills 17. :D

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jetstream Green said:
I truely believe that Boldin will take off from where he left off, he is a rare player who I believe play like he never was injured. This offense can click and even McCown playing poorly will have Fitz and Boldin together and that could mean a points explosion. Probably the player to benefit the most will be Freddie Jones who will also be working the middle with Boldin playing the slot. Here it goes, Cards 34...Bills 17. :D

I'm hoping for Boldin to do just that.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I think our WR will have a big game and we will have a 10 point win 24-14. Bills will have a tough time with our D.

Brevity

Tryin' to get my lap back
Reaction score
On the road, in foul weather, against the AFC's third ranked defense (in yards/game)... we're toast.

It doesn't look much better the following week either. On the road, against the AFC's second ranked defense.

For us to have a chance our offense will have to take advantage of every opportunity provided by the defense and Josh will need to step up, big time.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Cards.
Dockett crushes Bledsoe and runs for a 99 yard TD in OT 41-35.

Cause Boldin WILLS it so.

Attachments

• BoldinMindTaker.jpg
    BoldinMindTaker.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brevity said:
On the road, in foul weather, against the AFC's third ranked defense (in yards/game)... we're toast.
Not that it matters, but they are expecting game time temperature to be 60 degrees..... I think it was colder in the SF game :shrug: