Cardinals at Commanders gameday thread 9-10-23

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Loved the defense and the hard nosed smashmouth football. Gotta clean up the roughing penalties but I appreciate the killer instinct.
The offense sucks with Dobbs and to a degree Petzig plays calling. Dobbs takes calender year to wind up and throw. When he does he sails everything high. Should have put in Tune in the second half.
Still a win win for me though. They played hard aggressive football which I wanted and we're 1 loss closer to getting a real starting franchise QB.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That was an abysmal offensive performance. I hope this isn’t what the Petzing offense is on a weekly basis.
I’ll give Petzing a pass to start the year. The offensive line was horrendous today, Dobbs is beyond awful, WR’s can’t get open, unable to run the ball consistently, Ertz with hands of stone. We just don’t have the talent on the offensive side of the ball right now, it’s a 2nd string offense run by a 4th string QB.

Last edited:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
we all hate too conservative offense

but I bet that if the Cardinals literally ran on every play for the last 18 minutes of the game, they win
Not really they were just gearing to stop the run as they had zero pass game to be fearful of… Dobbs was DREADFUL!!

Reactions: PJ1

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Dobbs is complete trash as I thought he would be. Also a very rough performance by the OL although Dobbs didn’t help their cause and that is the strength of Washington. The lack of down field throws was very irritating as well.