Cardinals at Commanders gameday thread 9-10-23

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'm not going to dig them all out. We've both read them.

I just scrolled through 10 pages of pre-game threads and didn't see one prediction like that. Pretty much every non-deranged poster thought this game would be close and we'd either barely win or lose. I fell into this group.

I assume you're just making this up and (again) don't want to back off your assertion that "many people" thought we'd lose by a bunch.

McCoy’s arm was shot. Couldn’t throw the ball. Shouldn’t even be in these conversations.

None of the so-called Darksiders brought up Colt McCoy. McCoy is different than Dobbs but I don't think the outcomes is that different.

Because he was the only one available that knew the offense… sorry but you make it sound like he was handpicked out of any quarterback in the league.
He was handpicked out of the QBs who were available. He's probably not better than Bailey Zappe, that dude who was cut by Dallas after they traded for SF's guy, a bunch of people.

Dobbs is a scrub, but he's Drew and Monti's scrub. A great path to nowhere is going with what's familiar instead of exploring the wide array of opportunities available.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The vibe on the sideline was definitely nothing like deer in headlights Kliff
The words in the presser were the same that people got riled up with Kliff about.

The vibe from what we saw of the sideline was pure stoicism. Neither good or bad, but different. His well-coached team came unglued in the fourth quarter. Same as it ever was.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just scrolled through 10 pages of pre-game threads and didn't see one prediction like that. Pretty much every non-deranged poster thought this game would be close and we'd either barely win or lose. I fell into this group.

I assume you're just making this up and (again) don't want to back off your assertion that "many people" thought we'd lose by a bunch.

None of the so-called Darksiders brought up Colt McCoy. McCoy is different than Dobbs but I don't think the outcomes is that different.

He was handpicked out of the QBs who were available. He's probably not better than Bailey Zappe, that dude who was cut by Dallas after they traded for SF's guy, a bunch of people.

Dobbs is a scrub, but he's Drew and Monti's scrub. A great path to nowhere is going with what's familiar instead of exploring the wide array of opportunities available.
I would have rather started Blough than traded for Dobbs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05