Cardinals at Dolphins gameday thread 10-27-24

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Clutch is not about the distance, its about the pressure. Dude seems unfazed. Yeah, he needs to hit a GW from 45+ to be HIM, but he shows that ice flows through his veins. 2nd year, 4th rounder. We caught a winner.
I'm just saying, it's easier to be calm and unfazed when you are facing a 30-yard FG for the win as opposed to a 45+ yard FG. Not saying he would be fazed either way, but we will see when that time comes.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
tua had four trips to the redzone in the first half - he played better than murray in the first half - but murray wiped the floor with him in the second half
4 trips thanks to who? And how many points did they have at the half? Again Tua just tosses to Hill and other dynamic RAC players. He wasn’t dropping bombs and scored the same amount of TDs that Murray did in the half. You can. Say Miami offense had a decent half but Tua hardly outplayed anyone sorry…

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wellness check on Britt pls.. can we see all 22 shots pls? I think they will help decipher the few plays kyler could have save the team w 400 yards and 7 touchdowns instead

Kyler had a good game.

Honestly it's a bit sad you feel the need to crow about 1 good game after many poor one.

The difference is I'll say when he's good and when he's bad. I don't pretend it's always someone else's fault like some.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clutch is not about the distance, its about the pressure. Dude seems unfazed. Yeah, he needs to hit a GW from 45+ to be HIM, but he shows that ice flows through his veins. 2nd year, 4th rounder. We caught a winner.

I mean, 57 yarder today says he's a pretty damn good kicker. He's definitely got ice water in his veins. As I've said before, the kid was drafted for a reason and having the rookie yips happens fairly often. Cards are lucky that New England gave up on him.
Looks like we have found a keeper

Young kicker who can make the big kicks

So far I like him

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler had a good game.

Honestly it's a bit sad you feel the need to crow about 1 good game after many poor one.

The difference is I'll say when he's good and when he's bad. I don't pretend it's always someone else's fault like some.
Gtfoh with your ******** he had a great game and you still try to knock it by saying he had a good game… You’re the biggest hater and everyone knows it. You were even critical in his great games don’t act like your some objective person in Kyler what a joke! You know what was really different today…. Guys caught balls and there weren’t a bunch of drops! And yeah Kyler made it happen all the while running for his life a good chunk of the game. It just ruins your week when he plays great then you can’t bitch about it for the entire week! Enjoy your week off!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan