Cardinals / Packers Game thread

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
what the hell was that rush by Michael Adams??? He should have hit Rodgers instead of flying by him

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
why aren't we using timeouts???

we could have had an entire minute to score if Whiz used them,....

Lorenzo

Reaction score
that was a true horsecollar, but i still hate the penalty. still not very much time here. a stupid decision with timeouts in their pocket for greenbay to run the clock out. that was a huge stop.

fanofthegame

Reaction score
got back from work and just sat in front of the tv. cards up by 14, good way to start the playoffs.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What other nfl player bypasses a clear shot at the QB to jump in front of the throw. Unbelievable!!!! I could kick Adams in the @$#% right now.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I'll take a14 point lead at the half!
great half of football for the cards. in reality they should be up by more or certainly could be! i guess it evens out holding them to 3 there. that was huge.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
alright good first half cards up 24-10 to end the first half i'll take it great job holding the packers to a fg
You must be registered for see images
. No letting up in the 2nd half lets get this done!!!! GO CARDS

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Then you give them time to make more attempts for TD
very true if AZ calls timeout it would have bit them in the arse. if gb used their timeout they would have had more shots at the endzone. i guess mike mcarthy was thinking too much about his defense while his offense was on the field. usually you kick field goals when that happens.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how the Ref was able to pick between the WR and McFadden on the pass interference call? More importantly why in the world did Adams leave his feet instead of just going right for Rodgers??????

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
What other nfl player bypasses a clear shot at the QB to jump in front of the throw. Unbelievable!!!! I could kick Adams in the @$#% right now.
You are so right. He should have knocked Rodgers into the seats.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It should be 31 - 0. We do get the ball 1st in the 2nd half so if we can put up 7 more we'll be okay.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Then you give them time to make more attempts for TD

That is true because of the defensive penalty... BUT, in most cases when a team has the ball 1st and goal with 1:47 to go, and you have 3 timeouts, most times you are not going to get a defensive penalty that gives them the 1st down, and thus they will only have 3 plays, regardless of what happends..

It worked out beter this time because of the penalty, but 9 times out of 10, I would conserve time and let our 2minute offense try to get a score right before the half...

Its all good, we have a 14 point lead plus we get the ball in the 2nd half..

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how the Ref was able to pick between the WR and McFadden on the pass interference call? More importantly why in the world did Adams leave his feet instead of just going right for Rodgers??????
it looked like both guys had contact and since the guy caught the ball maybe it should have been a no call. on the replay mcfadden was hugging him and that's probably what the ref saw.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
it looked like both guys had contact and since the guy caught the ball maybe it should have been a no call. on the replay mcfadden was hugging him and that's probably what the ref saw.

Watch the replay again, if you have it, and explain the WR shoving McFadden with both hands before he leaped for the ball.