4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FUMBLE....we may pull this game out yet:D

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Skelton often rocked the no huddle last year in many of his 4th quarter comebacks. This team just runs better with it.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Throwing a pick six and one if the worst picks I've ever seen doesn't equal "ok" in my book, nor should it in anyone else's.

I didnt say it was a "good" outing, but not "horrible." Skelton had many 2INT games thst were largely considered great ,performances. I'm certainly not excusing those two throws because they were pathetic, but the offense was at least moving better than it had this preseason.

77% completion is not bad, all things considered. Just happy Kolb didn't look frozen tonight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our 3rd stringers are better than your 3rd stringers!! Neener neener!!

I haven't you post in the how you got your handle thread.....

does it stand for 'Gee Mabel, I'll be home by 8:30'....:D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didnt say it was a "good" outing, but not "horrible." Skelton had many 2INT games thst were largely considered great ,performances. I'm certainly not excusing those two throws because they were pathetic, but the offense was at least moving better than it had this preseason.

77% completion is not bad, all things considered. Just happy Kolb didn't look frozen tonight

No where did I say you called it good. You called it okay... Which I don't believe it was. And who considered any of Skelton's two pick games "great"?!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Ok. Name whoever you want Whiz. You win. Both guys will play substantially behind this one anyway. Or they'll die. One or the other...

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forget Skelton. It was not an "ok" performance. He threw two interceptions in limited minutes. That's horrible.

Steve

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score

around 82% if you include the throws to the other team. The difference with Skelton and Kolb is that Skelton last year was for all intents and purposes a rookie. This is Kolbs 6th (?) year in the league and 2nd in this offense, he should know better

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05