Cardinals vs. Titans (2012) Preseason Game Thread

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
No where did I say you called it good. You called it okay... Which I don't believe it was. And who considered any of Skelton's two pick games "great"?!

Have you read this board? Sometimes, I think Skelton can do no wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So who did Bartel piss off? Did he play last game? Not that I want to see him at all, i'm just thinking how he can possibly make the team while not even playing?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
No where did I say you called it good. You called it okay... Which I don't believe it was. And who considered any of Skelton's two pick games "great"?!

The only one would be the 2nd game against the 9ers. He also threw 60% completion and had 3 TDs that game

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, Lindley has won the QB battle. :D

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So who did Bartel piss off? Did he play last game? Not that I want to see him at all, i'm just thinking how he can possibly make the team while not even playing?

Dude he is toast, first cut.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
On ESPN front page: "Kevin Kolb had a solid first half. Things didn't go well after the break, when he had two picks, including one for a touchdown." Do they even watch the games on their own network?!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have our new Rackers...Schmidt with the heads up play to knock him out of bounds!!!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you read this board? Sometimes, I think Skelton can do no wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read pretty much every thread and I have no idea where this comment comes from. People don't rave about John as you're suggesting. Skelton gets supported primarily because he appears to be the lesser of two evils. AND, he's young and inexperienced which gives us some small hope that he might eventually grow beyond his obvious problems.

Steve

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I've read pretty much every thread and I have no idea where this comment comes from. People don't rave about John as you're suggesting. Skelton gets supported primarily because he appears to be the lesser of two evils. AND, he's young and inexperienced which gives us some small hope that he might eventually grow beyond his obvious problems.

Steve

Bingo

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DON"T feed the SMEL!!!

LOL. Unfortunately, we have no real choice here. It's better to have your back running for yards than your QB running for his life.

Steve

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throwing a pick six and one if the worst picks I've ever seen doesn't equal "ok" in my book, nor should it in anyone else's.

Agree. Is 17/22 for 156 yards with 1 TD and 2 INT's supposed to impress us? :shrug:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05