Cards Bucs Game Thread

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Paychecks should be withheld and donated to charity.

Complete and utter domination.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
well 82 why stop at the coaches and the players how about the scouts the front office the cheerleaders the hot dog vender the parking attendents and us too hell we all ****ing suck:bang:

Hey dude - if you want to attempt to hold anyone else accountable for this mess today, have at it... For me, it comes down to coaching and the players on the field having the desire to get it done. The Bye, the Refs and whatever injuries some here feel are somehow more detrimental than any other NFL team has to deal with, are all meaningless...
The coaching did an amazingly poor job of preparing this team, particularly after having 2 weeks to do so...
And the players? I honestly don't believe they could've produced a more pathetic and lack-luster performance in a game that has HUGE implications...

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Smith just gave Rolle a gift! Nice coverage Antrel!!!!!

82 I was thinking why did rolle back off his man and leave him open to go cover nothing...is that a case of scheme taking precedence over what is actually happenng? or is rolle just that stupid?

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Nice, Smith drops an easy TD, then Bryant misses a chip shot FG. The door is open for the Cards to give us hope and probably snatch it away.