Cards Bucs Game Thread

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know... truth hurts... In a game like this, there is simply no point, no basis for raising any other "reason" for our play, other than the coaching and the players suck. Period...

It's not about hearing the truth, it's about how antagonistic you are. You're a very insulting person and create a lot of arguments. Your social skills are almost as good as the Cards offense today.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not about hearing the truth, it's about how antagonistic you are. You're a very insulting person and create a lot of arguments. Your social skills are almost as good as the Cards offense today.

I know you were serious, that that is still funny stuff. :lmao:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SO Russ, if Dockett hadn't done that, we would've contained Graham today?

I'm saying the kid will play harder against us than any other team in the league because he hates Dockett so much.

That play was debated for years, coaches even brought out videotape of Dockett trying to hurt Graham, I guarantee you that kid has extra motivation everytime he plays against DD.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, blatant holding on Dockett that play.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I'm saying the kid will play harder against us than any other team in the league because he hates Dockett so much.

That play was debated for years, coaches even brought out videotape of Dockett trying to hurt Graham, I guarantee you that kid has extra motivation everytime he plays against DD.

Did Dockett try the same stupidity on Nick Goins and Kevin Jones?

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
We've had teh ball for a minute in the 3rd quarter!! The defense is GASSED!! Game over...

I agree, in the NFL once you have the running momentum and a lead it's just a matter of runnng out the clock, Arizona knows the run is comming and they still can't get any push, that directly translates to lack of depth.

freebyrd

Reaction score
well 82 why stop at the coaches and the players how about the scouts the front office the cheerleaders the hot dog vender the parking attendents and us too hell we all ****ing suck:bang: