Cards Bucs Game Thread

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
17-3

man, we're going to do some heavy soul-searching after this one.

We need the running game to be way, way more effective than it's been the last three weeks.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
good chance for the cards here but i'm not expecting it

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why we werent in the spread offense from the second series on bewilders me.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
82 I was thinking why did rolle back off his man and leave him open to go cover nothing...is that a case of scheme taking precedence over what is actually happenng? or is rolle just that stupid?

Hard to say as typically, if a CB is going to "hand-off" a receiver, there would be a safety there to take the hand-off... Wasn't the case obviously here and I would say it's a safe bet that Rolle is, well... yes, THAT STUPID!

cardfan

Registered
Reaction score
Graham and Dockett

In Florida, Graham and Dockett revisited

The Buccaneers' starting running back today is Earnest Graham. The Cards' starting defensive tackle is Darnell Dockett. Both will be pivotal figures. They were also pivotal figures back when Florida State and Florida met in 2001, a game in which Dockett was accused of twisting Graham's leg intentionally after a play. The play led to a war of words between the schools, and, some believe, was the beginning of the end of Steve Spurrier as Florida coach.

But these days, the incident itself gets downplayed with both Graham and Dockett deep into their NFL careers.

"It wasn’t a problem for me and him," Graham said. "We weren’t the ones doing the talking. Spurrier and FSU were."

Said Dockett, "If I played at Wichita State and he played at Wichita, they would have never blown that up. Due to the fact we both went to powerhouse schools, big rivalry, Steve Spurrier, Bobby Bowden, oh man. They were looking for something to blow up. That’s old news. I am excited for Earnest Graham. He’s doing his thing, man."

Posted on November 4th at 10:29 AM | Permalink

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
82 I was thinking why did rolle back off his man and leave him open to go cover nothing...is that a case of scheme taking precedence over what is actually happenng? or is rolle just that stupid?

He dropped off and was pointing so I think there was supposed to be someone else over there. Rolle didn't get beat, either he messed up with the coverage scheme or someone else did.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, nice job by Fitz to hang on to the ball after that hit.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In Florida, Graham and Dockett revisited

The Buccaneers' starting running back today is Earnest Graham. The Cards' starting defensive tackle is Darnell Dockett. Both will be pivotal figures. They were also pivotal figures back when Florida State and Florida met in 2001, a game in which Dockett was accused of twisting Graham's leg intentionally after a play. The play led to a war of words between the schools, and, some believe, was the beginning of the end of Steve Spurrier as Florida coach.

But these days, the incident itself gets downplayed with both Graham and Dockett deep into their NFL careers.

"It wasn’t a problem for me and him," Graham said. "We weren’t the ones doing the talking. Spurrier and FSU were."

Said Dockett, "If I played at Wichita State and he played at Wichita, they would have never blown that up. Due to the fact we both went to powerhouse schools, big rivalry, Steve Spurrier, Bobby Bowden, oh man. They were looking for something to blow up. That’s old news. I am excited for Earnest Graham. He’s doing his thing, man."

Posted on November 4th at 10:29 AM | Permalink

It was one of the dirtiest plays I think I've ever seen so I'm really surprised if Graham doesn't hold a grudge.I know he used to.