Cards Bucs Game Thread

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Just a matter of time before the real Calvin pace showed up... How many missed tackles today? And now a 15 yard face-mask... NICE!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This game is playing out exactly as I feared. We have no offense because our QBs are hurt and our Oline is not 100%. Now I'm really concerned that we won't be able to outscore the Lions, Bengals and Browns.

Didn't know when I made that post that Tampa was going to have to use a 3rd string RB or I'd have mentioned that as well.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
This game is playing out exactly as I feared. We have no offense because our QBs are hurt and our Oline is not 100%. Now I'm really concerned that we won't be able to outscore the Lions, Bengals and Browns.

Didn't know when I made that post that Tampa was going to have to use a 3rd string RB or I'd have mentioned that as well.

Typical Cards dementia... blaming poor play and losses on injuries... Sad really...

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Shane. What did I say about a team losing its top 2 QB's? = season over. And yes we essentially lost Warner. He is a warm body in there thats all at the moment.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Searching for positives in this game, all I can come up with is that we are now a trap game for Detroit next week.

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
Maybe Wiz should give them another week vacation! This is a DUMB team making DUMB mistakes, especially Fitzgerald running out of bounds. That set the tone for the game.

freebyrd

Reaction score
have we ever come back strong out of a bye? i know we probably have but it sure seems like were always flat