Cards @ Chiefs pre-season game #2 official game thread

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If we are going to suck, we might as well suck with the guy with the most upside!
Odds are highly unlikely Lindley ever amounts to anything. It's a differant world going against starting NFL defenses & his biggest knock is accuracy which makes its more difficult IMO. Just sayin

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, at least the 3rd string controversy is over. How long before the fans are chanting for Lindley? Week 6 is my money.

Go look at the Cleveland QB stats from the Browns-Lions game. :D

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lindley looks like a really nice pick right now for the future. He looks hella-better than Skelton ever did as a rook. (Don't read anything into that).

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You know, I just have to say:

Jeff Flake is a conservative. An Arizona conservative. And he would appreciate your vote. :D

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I really like Lindley's decision making, even though the pass was overthrown. 1v1 down the field. Fitz makes that play. Was the right read.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There's no way (announcers saying) that Lindley clears waivers. We gotta keep him.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Feel like I'm talking to myself, everyone left after Kolb and Skelton.

Floyd gets way too physical, starts reaching.

B-Dogg

Registered
Reaction score
How about a 3rd or 4th round pick for Colt McCoy cut Kolb. Not saying Colt would be great but but I don't see any of our current QB's getting us to the playoffs.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Man, I'm pretty depressed about the QB play, but that doesn't compare to how devastated I am that we didn't get to see the Stewart Bradley dance again tonight!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
How about a 3rd or 4th round pick for Colt McCoy cut Kolb. Not saying Colt would be great but but I don't see any of our current QB's getting us to the playoffs.

Love McCoy.

He might get axed

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I don't see Mccoy getting us to the playoffs either. Unless there's someone available that can push us over the edge over what we have then I say we stay put and deal with it like men. What else is there to do?

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

McCoy probably will be cut. Might be able to get him for nothing. I think he is better than Kolb but has his own injury issues too.

Besides, without camp he couldn't possibly learn this complicated system, or at least that's what we have been told...

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tackling shaky all night. Even on ST's. Coaches have to make the coming week a tough one.

We should have been better considering we already had a game. That said thought Skelton was ok and Lindley is a nice surprise.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Man, I'm pretty depressed about the QB play, but that doesn't compare to how devastated I am that we didn't get to see the Stewart Bradley dance again tonight!

He had a couple nice tackles in the run game though. I'ma have to check my DVR to see how he really played, because I didn't see him after that and I have a suspicion that he got pushed around, but we'll have to see.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No. Colt is (IMO) way too similar to Kolb. Not a strong arm, leaves the pocket too much, concussions... not a chance I would give up value for him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05