Cards Hawks 2012 Game 1 Thread

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
@kentsomers: Last yr, in Seattle Wilson told PP to go down after a INT at end of half. Today, Wilson hands him the ball.

Trust is there now. Haha.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
6/11 59 yards and 1 pick...yeah, you can temper your hype National Media, k thanks.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL I love Wilson handing that off to PP--that may not be the last time we see that. :)

Why? It is really no different than a punt return on a long INT like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they practice that.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Clearly the refs need to learn what a false start is. Okung got away with 2-3 at least.

In the 49ers game Staley got away in a 5 play sequence with 2 false starts and a blatant hold on Mathews, Clay was going nuts trying to get a call.

Agree about Okung getting away with at least, at least, 2 prior false starts. I was screaming at my TV; wife thought I was nuts. LOL

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Why? It is really no different than a punt return on a long INT like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they practice that.

That's what I said: I love it. And I don't think it will be the last time he does it.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Off to the FOX snibbet halftime set and all about Wilson and "oh he has no help...needs to take chances and" bla blah blag!!!...WHAT ABOUT SKELTON AND OUR OL, you know the two things everyone had been dumpin' on :D

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
My reading comprehensions sucks today. Sorry :mulli:

LOL No big, we're all on the same side. :D

Oh and I totally agree with you: I think they probably practiced that. I think it'll happen sometime this year that PP takes it to the house.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
first half impressions:

D is as good as they were at the end of last year. Got shafted by the refs on a few calls, but that'll even out over the season. They look sharp

Skelton looks freaking GOOD. Could still sharpen his accuracy a little, but he's making the plays. A little refinement and they could turn into big plays

We have blockers? Who knew? O-Line looks like an NFL unit for the first time in years

Williams' lost fumble was unfortunate. But the team circled the wagons and immediately overcame it. This looks like a team that has matured significantly

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate the niners

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Akers with a 63 yard FG.

Jim Harbaugh must be some kind of wizard, seems like everything he touches turns into magic.