Cards Lions Game Thread

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Lots of 3 down lineman plays by the def today. Thats fine and all if you see 4 LB's behind the d line but its hard to see more than 1 or 2 linebackers in the picture. what the hell are we doing?

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
WTF? Now all of a sudden the whole team has confidence? I know it's against Detroit, but they look like they give a damn at least!

bratwurst

Reaction score
Warner "threatens" to retire.

Threating who? Thats a ridiculous sentence.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
So, we finally have a sack! It looks likes an eternity since we last had a sack.

bratwurst

Reaction score
We should get someone in here with a brand new scheme entirely for a def backfield. RCB, LCB, FS, SS, and then Wilson as well, playing most downs as a roaming player, sometimes lining up outside the DE, sometimes lining up as a LB, etc. 3 normal LBs, 3 DL.

Am I crazy? I think it could work. Offenses would never know where he's going to be before they break huddle.

bratwurst

Reaction score
The way the sun comes through the sidewindows looks really weird on the field. Like the players are running through spotlights.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
We should get someone in here with a brand new scheme entirely for a def backfield. RCB, LCB, FS, SS, and then Wilson as well, playing most downs as a roaming player, sometimes lining up outside the DE, sometimes lining up as a LB, etc. 3 normal LBs, 3 DL.

Am I crazy? I think it could work. Offenses would never know where he's going to be before they break huddle.

I was thinking something similar. Wilson as a Saftey/LB hybrid.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
10-0 at half, something weird is going on, my attitude is not nearly so negative this Sunday.

bratwurst

Reaction score
I saw them at a couple different places at Arizona Mills.

How much do they cost? I might have to break my rule against buying anything Cardinal related until they put a viable product on the field.

bratwurst

Reaction score
Nah I have plenty. Its a new rule I came up with in like week 5 or so this year.