Cards vs Atlanta game thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm watching McNair hand the game to the Chargers on tv, and listening to us hand the game to atlanta on radio.

pathetic

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The DT was totally unblocked.

That's my point. You could put Joe M. in his prime behind this line and would look just as bad.

It's poetic justice. Fumbled on his first play as a pro. That proves that it's not about Kurt as much as it is about this offenisve line.

BRILLIANT!!!!!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same ol Cardinals! (somebody had to say it)

is it possible to laugh and cry at the same time? cuz im doing that

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would put warner in at MLB, and the oline on the dline just to embaress the hell out of them. Seasons over anyway. Want to steal your paychecks your gonna have to sweat for it play both sides of the ball and have your names plastered on every magazine ofr ineptness.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am finding it better to pay closer attention to the commercials than the game. Much more entertaining.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's my point. You could put Joe M. in his prime behind this line and would look just as bad.

It's poetic justice. Fumbled on his first play as a pro. That proves that it's not about Kurt as much as it is about this offenisve line.

BRILLIANT!!!!!

2nd play but point taken

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
that fumble is hard to put on matt, he was getting hit 3 steps back...warner just lollygags back there for a while and then gets blasted

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
On the bright side, this coming week we can talk draft, coaching prospects for 2007, who to keep, who to let go, etc.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some of you have lost it. Warner had plenty of fricking plays where he had time and screwed up over and over.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Well..I think it's plain this is a 3 win team at best..truly pathetic...I'm sick..

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score

BRILLIANT!!!!!

You must be listening on the radio because Warner has been god-awful in just about every facet of the game the last three weeks.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How in the word can you defend Warner? Are you high?

Who's defending Warner. I am attacking the offensive line. 2 plays Warner fumbled there was no protection. 1 play offensive lineman stepped on his foot.

I don't need to defend Warner when this line is so bad. So I guess Matt's fumble was Matt's fault then by your definition?!?!?!?!

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be listening on the radio because Warner has been god-awful in just about every facet of the game the last three weeks.

I think it's the other way around if you can't see that the majority of the crud were seeing is caused by this offensive line.

OOOOPPPS Matt sacked.

Nuff SAID.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Who's defending Warner. I am attacking the offensive line. 2 plays Warner fumbled there was no protection. 1 play offensive lineman stepped on his foot.

I don't need to defend Warner when this line is so bad. So I guess Matt's fumble was Matt's fault then by your definition?!?!?!?!

We agree mostly. I blame Kurt for most of his fumbles. He fumbles when he has time to throw.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I think it's the other way around if you can't see that the majority of the crud were seeing is caused by this offensive line.

OOOOPPPS Matt sacked.

Nuff SAID.

What point are you trying to make? That Warner isn't a problem? If so, I think you need to up your meds.

Warner and the o-line are equally bad. We can't replace the whole o-line, but we can replace Warner.