Cards vs Atlanta game thread

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
That's just amazing. Fumble and INT from Leinart.

Where are we in getting the curse removed.

Leinart's INT at least there was a reciever int he vicinity and on the fumble if you look he was trying to get the ball to Edge unlike Warner who just drops the ball.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On the contrary there is no difference. O-line stinks...QB rushed = fumble. QB rushed again....bad throw.

MMM.. Think you need to go to a new board.

Get a new TV then, the INT was a tip. Thats a huge difference than throwing right to the defender.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you hoping for him to do poorly? Would you rather see a washed up "star" play like crap or someone with a future play like crap?

Not at all. I want this team to win. I am just making the point that no QB stands a chance behind this line. I am sick of people placing all the blame on Kurt and not on the line or Dennis Green for not making it a priority.

Bottom line is this....those same people saying it's Kurt... I want to see you same people say it's Matt in 3 weeks when his numbers and Kurts are the same. That's all.

I hope I am wrong. Heck I hope they make a freaking trade for a good offensive lineman for pete's sake.

swd1974 ...My TV works fine. Is your signal ok?

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some solid play calling there. This coaching staff is awesome.

at this point they're trying to get Matt through the game without killing his confidence. I actually agree with that call.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Not at all. I want this team to win. I am just making the point that no QB stands a chance behind this line. I am sick of people placing all the blame on Kurt and not on the line or Dennis Green for not making it a priority.

Bottom line is this....those same people saying it's Kurt... I want to see you same people say it's Matt in 3 weeks when his numbers and Kurts are the same. That's all.

I hope I am wrong. Heck I hope they make a freaking trade for a good offensive lineman for pete's sake.

My TV works fine. Is your signal ok?

I didn't coment on your TV. Yes th Oline sucks hard, but did you see Matt move out of the pocket and throw the ball away? How often does Kurt do that? We have to work with what we have. If Kurt Warner at QB gives us no chance of winning, then why not get the rookie some reps? The team has given up. Edge is no doubt regretting coming here. Fire al the fatties and hire some FA's. Pack it in and expect the same thing next year. Unless we get a good coach. Chances of that are slim though.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Falcons were averaging over 200 yds rushing per game and managed to increase it against us.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
While I don't think it's all on Warner, I do believe that this is it for this year. Leinart has to play now. Card's essentially don't have a shot at the playoffs as this is their best o-line available. With all of the other problems the team has, getting Leinart experience is the last gift Green can give the new coach for next year.