Ronin

Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Jason Hayes

@JasonHayesNFL
·
16m

In Kyler Murray’s last primetime game, he had just one pass attempt before tearing his ACL (MNF, vs NE, Dec 12th 2022).

His last primetime game before that was 2 years ago, almost to the day. A 42-34 win vs. the Saints (TNF, Oct 20th 2022).

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This ESPN+ thing is absolutely ridiculous. It is a trash service, and I can't believe anyone would sign up for it to watch this game. I also can't believe I can't watch the game live despite subscribing to all the major streaming platforms and Sunday Ticket. I am officially sick of this whole ridiculous streaming model.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
This ESPN+ thing is absolutely ridiculous. It is a trash service, and I can't believe anyone would sign up for it to watch this game. I also can't believe I can't watch the game live despite subscribing to all the major streaming platforms and Sunday Ticket. I am officially sick of this whole ridiculous streaming model.
Wait for the rebroadcast on NFLN at midnight central time, 10 pm pacific time. If we lose don't watch.

Reaction score
Try DOFU .com . It has a livestream of all sports. The wife & I watch Cubs games on it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So you have all major streaming? Then you should have Hulu/Disney+, that includes ESPN+ bundled.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Do you have Hulu? I get ESPN + through my Disney/Hulu/ESPN triple play, I have to go through Hulu to the sports page and then I get ESPN+ there.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need a monster game from Conner which seems doubtful after last week. Need more than 40 points from him.

I can't find anything on whether or not Benson will be active and there's nothing on Carter either.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
For UFC and F1 alone I pay the $74 a year for it.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Season is absolutely over in my book if you can't somehow get a win tonight. The Chargers are better, yes, but this is a game you have to find a way to win if you want any hope of being relevant come December. With the entire NFC north being good, the Commodores pushing both the Cowboys and the eagles, not to mention our own division, where is the final wildcard going to be? Zero room for error, and I think the players know it. 2-5, just get prepared for the draft and the damn Senior Bowl. What fun that will be. Please get it done tonight!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with Kurt Warner on this. Please give Kyler a safety valve pass option.

https://x.com/kurt13warner
Kurt Warner
@kurt13warner

Please, please, please coaches GIVE YOUR QB A HOT THROW… quit asking them to beat the pressure with a throw to normal concept!!! We are at the highest level & we set our QBs up for failure weekly!!

10:20 AM · Oct 21, 2024

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22