Chiefs at Cardinals PS gameday thread 8-19-23

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Gannon shouldn't have any allegiance to Colt McCoy

Tune looks to be the better leader, he's more versatile and has a better arm

I wont set trip because it's preseason and all but if we start the season with McCoy behind the wheel Gannon's gonna get some side eye for real

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gannon shouldn't have any allegiance to Colt McCoy

Tune looks to be the better leader, he's more versatile and has a better arm

I wont set trip because it's preseason and all but if we start the season with McCoy behind the wheel Gannon's gonna get some side eye for real
I don't know if Tune is all that BUT there is NOTHING to gain by trotting Colt McCoy out there. He is not a starter, never has been and never will be. That's just my opinion. McCoy seems to be a good dude but he is a never was let alone a has been.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
And I'm not seeing the quality O-line play yall are seeing

I saw Ingram and Tune having success despite the O-line

Two tight ends don't help when you're weak in the middle

Reactions: PJ1

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know if Tune is all that BUT there is NOTHING to gain by trotting Colt McCoy out there. He is not a starter, never has been and never will be. That's just my opinion. McCoy seems to be a good dude but he is a never was let alone a has been.
I think Colt is a very good backup and can be trusted to finish a game. The problem is he’s horrifically injury prone. Stanton Pt 2. Great backup for a game but that’s about as long as he can last. Hopefully Tunes is learning from him. McCoy will be a good coach when he finally hangs them up.