BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ehhh we just aren’t as talented as the Chiefs from top to bottom… First year staff/coaches and system compared to 10 years for AR and company. Not sweating this too much. It’s called a rebuild for a reason.
agree, not expecting a whole lot from this team other than play hard and not have to many games like this. Be competitive and remain in most games.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I’m the QB, I’m grinning ear-to-ear if Simmons is out there.

Dude is an athlete playing football. Legs are so stiff that he cannot change direction for the life of him. I actually wonder if he would have still gone first round if he went to any other school outside of Clemson or Alabama/Georgia.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm just getting ready to go on vacay but had to make time to say...

Simmons sucks. He's so bad. Just a massive liability in coverage. I don't think I've ever seen anyone with his physical profile so bad in coverage. I think Gardeck might cover better.

I thought moving to safety might be better with his eyes to the QB but he's so busy watching the QB he forgets to watch the receivers.

Just so bad.

I've always thought the "move him to Edge" idea was dumb. But might have to to get him out of coverage.

At this rate his career might be over after this year.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
I only got to watch parts of the game, but…
1) I’m not totally down on the team. They’ll struggle this year..a lot. They may not win more than 2 games.
2) They don’t have a QB1 and that’s unfortunate because the young players can’t grow together.
3) I really like the coaching staff. In time, this group will be very good.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Ehhh we just aren’t as talented as the Chiefs from top to bottom… First year staff/coaches and system compared to 10 years for AR and company. Not sweating this too much. It’s called a rebuild for a reason.
Yep. Nothing to go crazy over. This year is a wash, so whatever. As long as we get some good development in coaching/players (the few good players we have), it will be a win.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Christian Matthew looked really bad last night and he was playing against their backups

He was missing tackles, out of position and got beat badly in the endzone, fortunately the pass was too long

We need to find some more quality CB depth

They have him listed as a #2 and he should be a #3 or cut

Last edited:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
This was a great game for learning, they can watch the tape (Chiefs are just spot on) and learn a lot from watching what a SB team does and does TO to you

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I didn't read the entire thread, so this might have been asked. He wasn't listed in the boxscore, and I'm wondering if Michael Wilson played, last night?