Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

Devilmaycare

King of Technicalities
Reaction score
Listen, if Kyler is going to keep giving up 500 yards and 30+ points we will have no shot. Get better dude
If we're down by only a score I'd entertain that argument but Kyler only has 142 yds and only scored twice. He's blown chunks again today. How many times does he have to show us who he is for some of you to believe him?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
The defense wouldn't be as gassed if they had a QB who could sustain more than two drives per game.
They've been dominated since the 1st drive.

Our offense is hot and cold (mostly cold after the 1st drive every game for some reason). The 2nd half defense of last week looks to be a fluke. We've been outcoached in every way possible

Inexcusable

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t know what to tell you. If you watch these games and think “kyler is great” you just don’t know football.

I watch these games and think "Kyler has no chance to be great" because I see what is happening at every position outside of quarterback. Play calling is mind numbing, receivers can't separate an inch, running game disappears, OL can't hold up against a bad pass rush, two holding penalties in a row, and once they finally get something going, somebody fumbles.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big Kyler supporter but yea he’s just not a consistent enough good QB. Dude has looked broken for the past 2 games.

Was also a Monti supporter but looking at the EDGE/Pass-Rush room & doing absolutely nothing to address it….starting to have some doubts about him too.
I think we all want Kyler to succeed, but he is a broken play QB and isn't a rhythm QB.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I watch these games and think "Kyler has no chance to be great" because I see what is happening at every position outside of quarterback. Play calling is mind numbing, receivers can't separate an inch, running game disappears, OL can't hold up against a bad pass rush, two holding penalties in a row, and once they finally get something going, somebody fumbles.
At least we are playing to Kyler's strengths by moving the pocket or having him roll out a lot.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The defense wouldn't be as gassed if they had a QB who could sustain more than two drives per game.

Wow, really Krang? You’re really putting the defensive performance on Murray? Seriously?

Daniel’s had all fvcking day to throw today, while our oline couldn’t protect Murray at all. And you’re really going to compare the two situations?

Both those takes are ****.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Would you rather have a lowly rated quarterback and be 0-4? I don't get it.
I grew up playing, watching and coaching football. I don’t give a crap about ratings. I care about a QB who is mediocre and hasn’t improved in years.

But enjoy your numbers. You should print those out and hang them on your wall to stare at.