Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
I have been neither a Kyler apologist nor a hater; I just wanted a competitive team. But six years, and we're still wondering? Sorry, my employer won't give me six years to demonstrate I am worthy of my compensation.

Regarding Defense - I thought that was JG's calling? If anyone could do more with less, you'd think it would be him. I'd been a JG fan, but won't listen to another Whisenhunt-ish, deadpan, over-simplistic presser about how hard the guys tried, and we just need to address things in practice.

I've been a Cards fan since the day I moved to AZ nearly 30 years ago. I used to think it was intellectually lazy to blame the Team's owner(s) for the product on the field but 3 decades later, that has been the only constant. I watch other teams play that I don't even root for, and most games are entertaining and (usually) competitive. We don't even get that, typically.

Just... ugh

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
This

I've been stressing for him to do the film study and learn to read the D

It will help him to elevate his game

He did the physical work, now do the studying
He could study 24 hours a day but still won’t help him let it rip down the field. Dude might just be mentally broken.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I watch these games and think "Kyler has no chance to be great" because I see what is happening at every position outside of quarterback. Play calling is mind numbing, receivers can't separate an inch, running game disappears, OL can't hold up against a bad pass rush, two holding penalties in a row, and once they finally get something going, somebody fumbles.
So you're confirming he gets zero blame for these losses. And don't come back with "everyone blames KM for everything" because that's just an out and out falsehood, our D is putrid, the play calling was putrid and KMs decision making today was putrid, you're allowed to blame players you like when they play bad ya know lol...oh and by the way I'm always rooting for KM to be good, he wasn't today along with the rest of the team not named Connor

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's hilarious that our defense gave up 42 points and 1,000 yards today but everyone wants to talk about the QB with a 105 passer rating and 80% completion who played an average game. No discussion about the D or the OC who calls plays that I can predict from the couch so you know the opposing team who studies it, knows inside and out.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deceiving looking at the stats and who won the game and made better throws

You must be registered for see images attach

Washington Passing

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
26/302337.8110-096.3
26/302337.8110-096.2

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's hilarious that our defense gave up 42 points and 1,000 yards today but everyone wants to talk about the QB with a 105 passer rating and 80% completion who played at best an average game. No discussion about the D or the OC who calls plays that I can predict from the couch so you know the opposing team who studies it, knows inside and out.
People are talking about all of the issues, but the only one you keep defending is Kyler so of course to YOU it seems like we’re only blaming Kyler.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deceiving looking at the stats and who won the game and made better throws

You must be registered for see images attach

Washington Passing

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
26/302337.8110-096.3
26/302337.8110-096.2
Anyone can tell you that Kyle’s 104 passer rating means he played the better game Bull!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a brutal game

Looked ordinary in every facet outside of our opening drive. Seemed really flat across the board. So many issues it's hard to know where to start

It starts with an owner wanting to build a world-class organization.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake