Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
It's hilarious that our defense gave up 42 points and 1,000 yards today but everyone wants to talk about the QB with a 105 passer rating and 80% completion who played an average game. No discussion about the D or the OC who calls plays that I can predict from the couch so you know the opposing team who studies it, knows inside and out.
Again an absolute falsehood, there's a billion posts calling out the D and play calling

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Or, and I know this will sound crazy....how about instructing your OC to call plays that work with the strength of your QB?
Maybe, and note I am not a petzig fan, but maybe he’s calling plays that he feels are necessary to compensate for a qb who isn’t good enough to carry a team.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe, and note I am not a petzig fan, but maybe he’s calling plays that he feels are necessary to compensate for a qb who isn’t good enough to carry a team.
You think he's thinking "I better not get Kyler out on the edge, we'll be more successful keeping him in these shakey pockets?" c'mon

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's hilarious that our defense gave up 42 points and 1,000 yards today but everyone wants to talk about the QB with a 105 passer rating and 80% completion who played an average game. No discussion about the D or the OC who calls plays that I can predict from the couch so you know the opposing team who studies it, knows inside and out.
The D and petzig have been called out over and over again. Literally no one is defending them. There are only posters defending one aspect of this team . . . kyler. Weird.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
T
Truly great players overcome and lift teams around them.
This is such nonsense take, no fuckig QB even Mahaomes is gonna succeed behind this line with this play calling and with this Defense just total nonsense! We up 7-0 then proceed to be outscored 42-7 that’s not rucking Kyler what part of this can’t you clowns grasp? Defense blows no one NO ONE on offense making timely plays geesh

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Deceiving looking at the stats and who won the game and made better throws

You must be registered for see images attach

Washington Passing

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
26/302337.8110-096.3
26/302337.8110-096.2
Oh man! Daniels only had a 96.3 rating. Kyler wins!!!

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Great example of why touting ratings is dumb. I guess some here will crow about kylers fear of pinning a 104.7 rating on the commanders! YEAH!!!!

Yeah Ouchie. Empirical evidence is stupid, but your cutting edge, expert analysis is beyond reproach. You are 1000% correct, the numbers are 1000% wrong.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
T

This is such nonsense take, no fuckig QB even Mahaomes is gonna succeed behind this line with this play calling and with this Defense just total nonsense! We up 7-0 then proceed to be outscored 42-7 that’s not rucking Kyler what part of this can’t you clowns grasp? Defense blows no one NO ONE on offense making timely plays geesh
Murray's the leader of an offense that only scored 14 points on what was one of the worst defenses in the Nfl coming into today.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
T

It's funny to watch QBs in better situations crushing it, like Darnold and Baker, then you have HOF QBs like Aaron Rodgers, behind a pretty bad line struggling. Hell, everyone forgets Kurt Warner after his Rams years and how everyone said he sucked and was washed up, because he was behind and awful line and had a suspect playcaller and was benched.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Ouchie. Empirical evidence is stupid, but your cutting edge, expert analysis is beyond reproach. You are 1000% correct, the numbers are 1000% wrong.
He had 142 yards passing and 14 points against one of the worst defenses in the league. How’s that for empirical evidence… too cutting edge for you?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Arizona Passing
Kyler Murray#1
team

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
16/221426.5104-27104.7
16/221156.5104-27104.7
You have MJH and Murray yet your genius game plan is to only throw 22 times when getting boat raced? And some of those 22 passes very late in the game, seems to me or anyone with freaking eyes that the play calling is garbage!

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You have MJH and Murray yet your genius game plan is to only throw 22 times when getting boat raced? And some of those 22 passes very late in the game, seems to me or anyone with freaking eyes that the play calling is garbage!
It's hard to throw more when your playbook on first down is 1. Run left 2. Run right

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake