Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Petzing is doing that thing where he thinks, "Sure I have a QB with great mobility but I want to keep him in the pocket so everyone can see how great my playcalling is and not attribute it to the QB making a special play"

Yes!

If DP is not going to use Murray's legs, yes! Let him go to another team that will!

I mean, K1 instantly becomes the enemy at that point. Just like Mayfield or Hurts or Bradford.

But this is fvckiing pathetic play calling when you've got the best running QB in the game and your not using his legs.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
It was me mentioned on NFL yesterday that he's not running exactly what he ran in AZ. He's brought in elements of things he learned at USC last year with Williams, too.
There’s a common denominator here. And it’s brilliance is equally matched by it’s erratic.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I knew not having McBride would hurt but I didn't expect this. There's just one receiver on the field that Washington is even concerned about.

Even on that last drive we got a first down on a play where they blitz and Kyler has to throw out to Wilson while backing up, just avoids a picksix for a first down. Same drive Wilson has 1 on 1 with a guy with a bum foot and can't get any separation.

I think Kyler is going to have to run 5-6 times in the 2nd half to get any offense going,
I call crap.
We miss one guy and it’s the end of the world. It’s not like we are playing with just 10 guys.
Kyler misses open receivers.
He throws late.
He is incapable of throwing receivers open. That’s why 90% of our routes are hooks or straight line.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Any more Kyler
Won't give any player a pass when they make mistakes. I will say this though. If you wanna blame what we're watching in this game on Kyler Murray then I would guess your dislike if the guy extends beyond football. You should ALSO be concerned with the fact that opposing quarter backs haven't had an incomplete pass in the first quarter against this defense in the past 2 weeks as well as Kyler Murray’s play included in this mess.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake