Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
He just didn’t continue to improve. And he wasn’t good enough for that to be the case in leading an nfl team. He’s going to play for a bunch of nfl teams as fill in starter and backups through the rest of his career.
Just watch how he rarely hits a receiver after the break. He has to see a receiver open to throw. Just lacks the anticipation.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man… between the Cards and Diamondbacks face disasters, I’m just waiting for news to drop that Booker tore his ACL walking to his car today to round out the Phoenix sports trifecta of death.

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
Literally the only thing keeping me from saying I would like to draft a qb in the first next year is that this defense needs some kind of infusion of life

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He just didn’t continue to improve. And he wasn’t good enough for that to be the case in leading an nfl team. He’s going to play for a bunch of nfl teams as fill in starter and backups through the rest of his career.
I don't get it, man; he looked like he regressed so much today. He took too many stupid sacks when he could have run; I don't know what he's seeing now he has the Yips when it comes to seeing running lanes or even open receivers!!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess he's fighting for yards but dumb play there with the time Wilson has to get down and get to the next play.

Just a terrible game. I have several friends who are Washington fans and I was telling them all week we'd lose by 3 scores but I was half joking.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get it, man; he looked like he regressed so much today. He took too many stupid sacks when he could have run; I don't know what he's seeing now he has the Yips when it comes to seeing running lanes or even open receivers!!
He looked the same last week. And the same in the second half of the Bills game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake