Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Kyl

I feel bad for you if you're still watching. This game ended in the 1st quarter smh.
I've never turned a game off early, so feel bad for me. I watch every snap. I have also never left a stadium before the final gun has sounded. I have been to well over 100 Cardinal games and have witnessed several skunkers. But I've been to almost every playoff game and we've only lost one...the Superbowl.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I grew up playing, watching and coaching football. I don’t give a crap about ratings. I care about a QB who is mediocre and hasn’t improved in years.

But enjoy your numbers. You should print those out and hang them on your wall to stare at.
Our win loss record is more important the k1s rating. I'll say it again he's a good fantasy QB but he's not a consistent winning QB.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PJJ

Mcbride

Mhj

Don’t know about Darius yet

Not such a big difference imo.
Dex is better than everyone on our team atm. Not even close imo. Honestly he’s probably the reason I’m overrating the rest of that Giants roster.

Thomas is better than PJJ.

Nabers & MHJ are a wash.

Burns vs McBride is up in the air

I think I just favor their top-end talent better than ours

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
I've never turned a game off early, so feel bad for me. I watch every snap. I have also never left a stadium before the final gun has sounded. I have been to well over 100 Cardinal games and have witnessed several skunkers. But I've been to almost every playoff game and we've only lost one...the Superbowl.
That's very kool.. I definitely tip my hat to you.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dex is better than everyone on our team atm. Not even close imo. Honestly he’s probably the reason I’m overrating the rest of that Giants roster.

Thomas is better than PJJ.

Nabers & MHJ are a wash.

Burns vs McBride is up in the air

I think I just favor their top-end talent better than ours

Nabers and MHJ are not a wash, come on. Nabers jukes guys out of their pants to get wide open. MHJ makes tight contested catches, sometimes, because he struggles to separate.