D-Dogg's Madden Prediction Season--Game 6: Panthers @ Cardinals

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were you holding onto the ball too long in the Whams game? How does it happen that the Panters have a superior front seven get fewer sacks?

Any given Thursday Mulli.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were you holding onto the ball too long in the Whams game? How does it happen that the Panters have a superior front seven get fewer sacks?

Like I said, that Rams game was one of those "John Madden is going to bend you over and have his fat way with you" games that the computer throws at you from time to time. Did I mention I rolled coverage on Holt and doubled him every play and he STILL beat me like a drum?

"Here's a guy that I'm gonna...I'm gonna..I'm gonna..I'm gonna...treat like a Saigon hooker tonight."

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I said, that Rams game was one of those "John Madden is going to bend you over and have his fat way with you" games that the computer throws at you from time to time. Did I mention I rolled coverage on Holt and doubled him every play and he STILL beat me like a drum?

"Here's a guy that I'm gonna...I'm gonna..I'm gonna..I'm gonna...treat like a Saigon hooker tonight."
Fair enough, just thought the readers (me) would like to know.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh, and also levi was out and Gorin was in his place, and he blocked for all of a millisecond each time so I was constantly rolling out to the left over and over..made for bad times.