Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice comeback!

Tomas..... eeeeesh.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So discouraging to make that comeback but then strand a run at 3rd with 1 out, and then Corbin comes right back out and gives up the lead again. What the heck is wrong with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wait so let me get this straight...

The dude gets a Whataburger, then makes it to the terminal in time but the attendant but doesn't get on the plane because he doesn't want to give up his Whataburger???

lol. Hey beats taking about this game. That commercial is almost as much of a mess as our fielding

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Gambo today was saying it might be smart to move Owings out to LF were the errors will be cut down significantly. Have Ahmed be an every day starter and play shortstop where he plays better D than Owings. We'd improve the defense right away and likely would lose little if any on offense since Tomas has been pretty poor.
The skipper has found the way to play Ahmed to keep him from reverting to his .220 batting averages. Platoon him vs. lefty pitchers, with Owings moving to RF. And periodically to rest Owings. Or if Owings gives Drury a rest at 2B.

Making Ahmed an everyday player again (primarily vs. righties) would result in what it was. A .220 hitter. Followed by a Catchers rotation averaging in the lower .200's. And the pitchers.

I would hate to see us mess with success.

But it's a good point about Tomas. His hitting has been just as bad as his fielding. But we're stuck with his oversized contract. What a mistake that was.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not to mad about this loss. I figured they lost the game after Corbin gave up the 4 runs in the first, but yet they fought back an tied it. Yeah, they couldn't get those last 2 runs in with 2 on third as second, but still happy they didn't give up.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

DweeberAZ

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice and humid in Miami... 91%

We are currently only at 19% a little warmer at 105F

You must be registered for see images attach

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man tough luck on that hit. Wasn't hit hard at all just enough to get over Lamb's glove.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to look it up but it seems like run production has really fallen off since Pollack went down.

If you had told me in March that the Dbacks would have the third best team ERA on June 3 I would have laughed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05