MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
so angry I didn't set the DVR for tonight and I'll be out of town Thurs/Friday

one of these days i'll be able to actually watch the marlin when they are on TV

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Huge road trip, especially with that horrible loss against the Nats on Sunday. We only have to go 3 games above .500 for the remainder of the season to get 90 wins, which is what I think it will take to win the NL West.

I hated the BK Kim acquisition and if he lays another egg tonight he should be sent to the bullpen or released. He's a horrendous pitcher and has a piss-poor attitude which should result in a tight leash. He's the type of player who can hurt a clubhouse. Plus, Edgar is a more productive starter and we have Kenndey as well

We need Young to start swinging the bat better and stay productuve in the leadoff spot. Our lineup 2-5 right now looks very good and can hopefully stay that way.

A win tonight would be huge

Last edited:

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
And...Kim gives it back +1 before retiring a batter. :(

Edit: 3 runs (and counting)...no outs.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
That's it. I've officially seen enough of BK. 3-1, no outs. BK is getting hammered.

Release him, cut your losses, call up Petit and hope for the best.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
BK sucks.

I was willing to give him a chance as a #5 pitcher. But he is an absolute headcase. I can't believe he used to be one of the best closers in baseball.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
1 out, 4 runs, 2 more men on. I guess there's a reason 2 other teams got rid of him this year....

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Edgar Gonzalez with the 1st inning save. Hopefully he can go a long way tonight.

Time to hit!

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Rookie mistake by Upton costs us a run (gotta run hard around third) and we leave 'em loaded in the 2nd.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Yikes...now 3 runs without an out in the 2nd. 7-1. This is looking like it's going to be our first losing streak in a long time. :(

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Not a good time to have a crappy pitching outing considering how good the Marlins are offensively.

7-1 already ugh

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I was looking forward to this game. I've got a bit of work to catch up on and I always work best while having the dbacks on in the background.

Thanks for ruining my night guys! :titanic:

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Hate to say I told you so (even though everyone feels the same way).

BK sucks, by far the worst pitcher on our team and I can't believ Byrnes brought him onboard. He's not a good pitcher and is notorious for his bad attitude/clubhouse cancer. Why would Byrnes bring that into such a good clubhouse w/ young players?

To me this is by far his worst move to date as a GM. His best will be to cut him tomorrow (and absord the 800K or whatever we owe. What a horrible move).

jjdowney

Reaction score
I can't believe the Dbacks are gonna let Willis get his first win in a month and a half! Byrnes needs to be signing the paperwork to release Kim now. I will buy him a one way ticket back to korea right now.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kennedy is horrible too. Two horrible pickups by Josh. Both need to be released.

jjdowney

Reaction score
Kennedy has already thrown a wild pitch three HBP and a walk and 4 runs. do you think the new pitchers got together and tried to find a way to sabatoge the DBacks or what?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05