Fire Vance Joseph

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Everyone, this is a culmination of last season bleeding into this year. He's not adjusting his scheme to our players and everyone still looks confused. Let's not forget about our #8 pick sitting on the bench rotting while we have players off the practice squad on the field. His time is over.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Have to have an alternative before you fire him. But yes, he should be gone the day after the season ends

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Wade Phillips is collecting social security right now..

That is a valid point. I have faith in Michael B to do the right thing. This defense is headed in the wrong direction. FAST. And I worry about Simmons confidence. A year like this after no offseason could ruin a kid

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Everyone, this is a culmination of last season bleeding into this year. He's not adjusting his scheme to our players and everyone still looks confused. Let's not forget about our #8 pick sitting on the bench rotting while we have players off the practice squad on the field. His time is over.

Absolutely. Defense has no idea what it’s doing, he seems to think blitzing up the middle is against the rules, and God forbid anyone press a WR at the LOS. Nope, let them run free and get the easy first down. He’s like the Mike McCoy of defense.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The practice squad guys moreover can't do anything
Can't cover, can't read a play and too light to tackle

OP
OP
iLLmatiC

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
The practice squad guys moreover can't do anything
Can't cover, can't read a play and too light to tackle

Vance is funneling everything to the middle for our #4 and #5 safety to read and clean up. Doesn't seem very smart to me to have the practice squad safeties clean up the trash. His scheming sucks. This coaching staff has me longing for the days of Arians.

Devilmaycare

King of Technicalities
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know where VJ lives? I'm thinking we need to do a Friday Night Lights on him and have his yard filled with For Sale signs when he comes home tonight.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
As a Broncos fan (sadly), I can attest that Vance Joseph would be in over his head as the guy handing out cups of Gatorade. I have no idea how he ever got to be a lower level assistant in the NFL, let alone a coordinator or head coach.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
We have to have the easiest rush to block in the league. Everyone just bull rushes straight foreard

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
If he isn't fired after this game im really considering doing what I did in 2018 and just look at the score every so often but not watch the games

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22