Gambo: Possible Cousins to suns

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well this deals makes perfect sense if Cousins doesn't ink some extension then he's a short term rental.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Incredible deal for new orleans, anthony davis can play all over the floor, no problem occupying same space as cousins. Plus They are now a big destination for a third star.

The one thing gs can't do is guard great bigs, so having two against them and pounding their ass on the glass is smart way to go.
And since when is Davis an "offensive big"?

He's probably a top 3 best defensive big man in the game. He can guard 1-5 with ease.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dell Demps has made a bunch of errors throughout his GM career but he just made up for every single one of it and a lot more.

He deserves Exec of the Year and its not even close.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is Bledsoe part of the long term plan? I don't think he is I don't think you can trust his health given his history.

Suns fans need to stop thinking he's a star

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is Bledsoe part of the long term plan? I don't think he is I don't think you can trust his health given his history.

I'm not against trading, but his stock is high, trading for trash probably is not way to go.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

If we don't get boogie or some equivalent then I don't know why we keep Bledsoe.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not against trading, but his stock is high, trading for trash probably is not way to go.

It's not you stock pile picks you pretty much have 2 first round picks the next 3-4 years with the Miami picks. That's a lot of assets

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Did anyone besides Gambo report that the Kings were active in discussions for Cousins prior to this weekend?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah but Cousins isn't worth near as much if he's not locked in long term. We arnt hearing anything on that.

Maybe Cousins was picking the teams like the Lakers and the Pelicans.

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm assuming suns really value this 2017 pick and that's why they weren't in on this deal.

Getting an all star talent out of this draft is everything right now.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming suns really value this 2017 pick and that's why they weren't in on this deal.

Getting an all star talent out of this draft is everything right now.

Or the Suns have their eye on another target.

I really think the Suns value their pick in the upcoming draft.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Cousins was picking the teams like the Lakers and the Pelicans.

And maybe he didn't?? I mean all the talk is he wanted to stay in sactown..What happened to that ..What happened to a contract extension?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And maybe he didn't?? I mean all the talk is he wanted to stay in sactown..What happened to that ..What happened to a contract extension?

Maybe the Kings didn't want to risk 200 million as said in an earlier tweet.

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Simmons and Celtics fans freaking out, don't blame them, they had multiple assets that were each better than that trash.

Hell just Brooklyn pick next year is better, and you still keep jaylen brown and 2017 pick.