Gambo: Possible Cousins to suns

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't the fans and McD are willing to wait more years if stars could be had.

And we don't need Fultz...We got Bled.

Golden state is winning the next 4 titles, sacrificing our youth to get to playoffs and lose to them for next several seasons is short sighted.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers might not even have this pick, so Ingram is the equivalent of the suns 2017 pick.

I understand but the Lakers would likely be able to keep Cousins happy with all the flash and endorsements. I'm not sure what else the Kings wanted from the Lakers.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If they can just wait until this summer we can put one of the best packages out there!

I makes 0 sense for kings to trade now for any 2017 pick, pelicans, suns, etc... when cousins trade will make that worse. Why not wait until after season when you know what the pick is.

But vivek is an idiot so I don't think that will stop them.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Woj says Boogie to Pels is a done deal.

If it's the proposed Hield deal, Vlade got raped.

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Vivek is an embarassment, fold the franchise, wonder if suns were in it

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If the above happens I'm stoked for the Pels... and the NBA. It would be a shame to watch their superstar big man (who's name escapes me) never have a chance to be an impact player in the league.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yup.

I guess Cousins was not the Suns target.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Golden state is winning the next 4 titles, sacrificing our youth to get to playoffs and lose to them for next several seasons is short sighted.

GS could have guys get hurt...Have bad game etc etc..And yeah they have 4 all stars but there is only one ball.

Besides, I'd still want to see BBB play together (bled, book, boogie) all season.

And McD could still go after more than just Cousins...Who said he'd have to stop with just him?

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We could've offered so much more.

Maybe suns weren't interested, I'm more than fine sticking with the plan. Worry sac might out tank us now, we have a 6 game lead.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cousins value must have been lower than expected.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't understand how the Suns couldn't beat this offer.

McD keeps saying that he's loading up assets to trade for a star and then this happens? What the hell is he doing.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two incompetent franchises making an incompetent trade.

Look for Davis' numbers to take a hit, 2 offensive bigs who occupy the same space... just does not work in the current NBA.

As for Sacramento, if Cousins really did want to stay they should have held out for much more from another suitor. Buddy Hield and what is probably going to be the 12th pick in the draft? Awful, awful, awful return. There better be a few more picks coming behind that.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how the Suns couldn't beat this offer.

McD keeps saying that he's loading up assets to trade for a star and then this happens? What the hell is he doing.

I think a lot of teams could have beat this offer so this is saying something about Cousins or the ability to keep Cousins.

Maybe Cousins was dictating teams behind the scene.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I honestly just don't understand why you do this deal if your Sac.

There is flat out no way you can tell me that's the best offer they got

OP
OP
H

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Two incompetent franchises making an incompetent trade.

Look for Davis' numbers to take a hit, 2 offensive bigs who occupy the same space... just does not work in the current NBA.

As for Sacramento, if Cousins really did want to stay they should have held out for much more from another suitor. Buddy Hield and what is probably going to be the 12th pick in the draft? Awful, awful, awful return. There better be a few more picks coming behind that.

Incredible deal for new orleans, anthony davis can play all over the floor, no problem occupying same space as cousins. Plus They are now a big destination for a third star.

The one thing gs can't do is guard great bigs, so having two against them and pounding their ass on the glass is smart way to go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05