Game Thread - Suns @ Lakers - Sunday April 30, 2006 **12:30 pm**

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
WOW!

Screw the refs, the Suns gave that one away. Didn't they have a foul to give at the end?

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone think Suns will go to the next round? God, watching this game, my blood pressure is over the chart.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
CHAPTER 7 said:
Does anyone think Suns will go to the next round? God, watching this game, my blood pressure is over the chart.

you are kidding right? 95% of the teams that go up 3-1 win the series

jibikao

Reaction score
We should sue NBA for this. Nash had the ball twice waiting for that fking ref to make a call and they just WON'T call. They reached in, slapped, grabbed and a fking jumpball?? You gotta be kidding me.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
slinslin said:
Someone should sue the NBA for this.

If D'antoni doesn't berade them then I will lose all respect for him. Something needs to happen this team is too "awe shucks".

jibikao

Reaction score
The refs just won't send us to the free throw line NO MATTER WHAT. They just won't. Nash hugged the ball the second time and both guys were grabbing him like no tomorrow and a jumpball called? This is so holy ****ing ****.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
Nothing is fixed.....

The official put himself in a bad position to make a call, which is his fault. Chalk this one up to human ineptitude

jibikao

Reaction score
Coach D has to make a comment about it. It's not like we are going anywhere. Criticize NBA. This is BS.

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
Biggest load of BULLSHIITE I have ever seen. Why do we even bother to show up if the outcome is predetermined. Complete rig.

Lakers: Enjoy getting crushed by the Clips. Kobe, enjoy your MVP. David Stern can suck my whole ****inghggg Hog!!!!

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
thegrahamcrackr said:
Nothing is fixed.....

The official put himself in a bad position to make a call, which is his fault. Chalk this one up to human ineptitude
BS the ref was right there

Kobe travelled on the last shot too

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was amazing how the refs made Steve "two-time MVP" Nash miss at least NINE straight shots on open looks !!

:rolleyes:

jibikao

Reaction score
This is NBA defense. Just GRAB, SLAP, and do whatever you want and they won't get a call for it.

We lead with only a few seconds left and the opponent was hacking everything and got away TWICE. TWICE. This is unbelievably BS.

capologist

Veteran
Reaction score
Three straight close games. Three straight close games getting screwed by officiating errors in crunch time. Three losses in three straight close games getting screwed by officiating errors in crunch time.

Unbuckingfelievable.

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
Robert Sarver: You'd think when they are hammering the MVP we might get a call. But, once again, we got screwed.

I am paraphrasing.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never seen such horrible sh*t calling in my life...that was a f-ing joke...he clearly gets hacked at the end, the ref is standing there watching...the REF KNOWS LA needs to foul, and he puts the whistle in his pocket...

I've never been so mad...we had this game won twice...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05