Gameday thread Cardinals at Bears 9-20-15

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cards are going to win the Super Bowl if they stay healthy and continue to play this well. They are that good.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howie Long just called us... A JUGGERNAUT!

We did what we needed to do the first two weeks... beat bad teams. Got two more coming up at home. Have to spank both and go to 4-0.

Happy Sunday.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards are going to win the Super Bowl if they stay healthy and continue to play this well. They are that good.

only if Bettcher really starts to get a feel for how to call the D. The O is easily the best this team has EVER had, but the D still has a little way to go before I deem them championship caliber.

But 2-0 gives Bettcher time to get comfortable and figure out how to generate some pressure. That's really the only weak link this team has right now.

Overall though, I'm impressed... no matter who we've played so far.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BIM took one for the team. I have Larry Fitzgerald and David Johnson on different fantasy football teams this season. Both are currently on their respective benches. Had I played them - neither would have done nearly as well. You're welcome. Go Cards !!!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BIM took one for the team. I have Larry Fitzgerald and David Johnson on different fantasy football teams this season. Both are currently on their respective benches. Had I played them - neither would have done nearly as well. You're welcome. Go Cards !!!

I started Larry in two leagues. :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Larry was a last second start for me today. Came up gangbusters!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fox showing highlights and scores from today and Cardinals are the only team with their score not shown on the screen

Same old bologna.