Gameday thread Cardinals at Bears 9-20-15

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fox showing highlights and scores from today and Cardinals are the only team with their score not shown on the screen

Same old bologna.

in the immortal words on the man we knocked out of the game today...

DON'T CAAAAAAAAAARE!!!!!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesnt matter. 2-0.
I know I sound petty but it's like the old logo and how they kept showing it long after we changed it.

These things don't happen to teams like the Cowboys, Steelers or Pats

We have one of the best records in the league over the last 2+ years and are a team in the division lead at the moment.

It's about respect. We have earned it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I sound petty but it's like the old logo and how they kept showing it long after we changed it.

These things don't happen to teams like the Cowboys, Steelers or Pats

Those teams have combined for 15 Super Bowls. We have none. Of course they're always gonna be covered.

We have one of the best records in the league over the last 2+ years and are a team in the division lead at the moment.

It's about respect. We have earned it.

We haven't won a playoff game. We haven't won a division. We haven't earned jack squat yet. You start doing the above, over and over and over again, you start getting talked about every week.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Those teams have combined for 15 Super Bowls. We have none. Of course they're always gonna be covered.

We haven't won a playoff game. We haven't won a division. We haven't earned jack squat yet. You start doing the above, over and over and over again, you start getting talked about every week.
Agreed. We also beat a team that has been pretty bad for a few years now and we were expected by most to win this game anyways. When we win a game against a good team or if we win to get to something like 4-0 or 5-0 than I expect we will force the media to give us some more coverage.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

All good points.

I knew I was setting myself up for the criticism when I posted that. It just gets tiring being treated with disrespect.

Ok, I'm done with my rant. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. We also beat a team that has been pretty bad for a few years now and we were expected by most to win this game anyways. When we win a game against a good team or if we win to get to something like 4-0 or 5-0 than I expect we will force the media to give us some more coverage.

exactly. A blowout W by a team that people still have a lot of questions about over a team that is completely dogcrap isn't much of a story when putting together a highlight package.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
All good points.

I knew I was setting myself up for the criticism when I posted that. It just gets tiring being treated with disrespect.

Ok, I'm done with my rant. :D

I don't think I would call lack of coverage in week 2 against a bad team as "being treated with disrespect".

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Todd Archer ESPN Staff Writer

You must be registered for see images attach

Tony Romo had a fractured left clavicle and will not return. Long-term status will be determined later. Romo missed the final 10 games of the 2010 season with fractured right clavicle.

NFL 3m