Giants at the Cardinals gameday thread 9-17-23

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Literally, EVERYTHING in this thread was about football until the Cardinals equivalent of the Human Centipede decided to start hurling attacks and insults. Good work guys! You showed just as much composure as the team did today.

apparently, people aren’t allowed to criticize this team even after an epic debacollapsez
He's allowed to call someone a human centipede?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Right. Not personal. Totally within the spirit of the rules of ASFN. But they always get to attack darksiders. It’s their thing and the powers that be agree with them and allow it.
Also you can’t bring it up when there’s a denial. Whatevs

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s been a perfect two weeks. Players playing hard for new coach but losing plus Texans are 0-2.
Trying to build a culture need to win some or players will check out! It’s ok to want draft picks but can’t root to lose games especially when you dominated someone 20-0 in the first half. They went conservative and Giants turned up the D pressure and started chucking the ball! It’s all a learning process but we just don’t have deep talent on the team period!

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trying to build a culture need to win some or players will check out! It’s ok to want draft picks but can’t root to lose games especially when you dominated someone 20-0 in the first half. They went conservative and Giants turned up the D pressure and started chucking the ball! It’s all a learning process but we just don’t have deep talent on the team period!
I'd rather steal a few games, hope Kyler comes back and crushes it as the Cards play meaningful football in Nov/Dec.

But maybe thats just me.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Broncos were up 21-3 but losing 35-24 against Washington. Oof

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think the issue most people have is that you can go through page after page when the team is playing well and there are no comments from you, but the minute they start to crap the bed you are posting like you get paid to do it.
Normally I post throughout a game. Today I was trying to navigate this new Sunday ticket on a new tv and working on it throughout the game. We finally gave up into the third quarter.

All that said, I still came on and talked football. They attacked the poster. Tell me, within the rules or not? Simple.

Not to mention, please tell me a more appropriate time to be negative than amidst a 21 point meltdown in a half? That’s a time for rainbows and unicorns?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05