Golden state @ Dallas

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:biglaugh: what a shot by Baron Davis to end the first half, if the warriors can get something out of Harrington they win this game.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I looking at the stat box correctly? Says Dampier didn't play a single minute. I guess he came in at the last minute for Diop? Who has 3 fouls in 9 minutes of action?

Wow. Dallas looks to be in trouble in the second half unless Dirk can uncork some kind of MVP performance to save the season.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Am I looking at the stat box correctly? Says Dampier didn't play a single minute. I guess he came in at the last minute for Diop? Who has 3 fouls in 9 minutes of action?

Wow. Dallas looks to be in trouble in the second half unless Dirk can uncork some kind of MVP performance to save the season.

:grabs:. this is getting good. GS has a great fan base, i mean they are just insane. baron davis is about as unstoppable as it gets for the mavs guards and his supporters are playing well too. wait until jackson and them really get into it.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Even if GS wins this game, I think the Mavs could pull a 'Suns' and come back from 3-1 against an inferior opponent.

Problem is, that takes big balls, and an MVP leader... Dallas, at times, lacks both.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
There is no way the NBA lets Dallas lose to GS, they are a nice feel good story but when it comes down to it you will see the calls favor Dallas by far. Dallas v Phx is a dream match up for the game right now, it's too good not to fix and the NBA is softly fixed.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
This game should be required viewing by some of our Suns players (Diaw). Golden State is giving a clinic on "Heart", especially Baron Davis. That play at the end of the 3rd quarter summed up everything ...

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
How the hell does Stackhouse throw a halfcourt lob pass from out of bounds against a team that is 1 through 10 so much more athletic. They will always outrun/outjump the Mavs for those.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
And Dirk getting exposed big time, they attack attack attack him and I just love how they are killing Dirk , how many times did Dirk fall on his ass tonight?

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
These refs are garbage, they are giving dallas every benefit of the doubt, this is disgusting.

Common Warriors you can still beat soft dallas + 3.

*edit: Ok does stackhouse have a "HEY DON'T TOUCH ME IM GUARDED BY MARK CUBANS $$$ FOUL FOUL!!!!!" sign on his back! WTF

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Golden State winning this series, but man, do they play disorganized basketball--it's simply amazing that this helter skelter playground game is so effective against the Mavericks.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Golden State can't hit a 3 to save their lives, if they could just deck 2 out of 5 they would be leading right now..

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't stand watching Golden State in the half court offense. They don't have a clue what to do.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
I can't stand watching Golden State in the half court offense. They don't have a clue what to do.

True but still you have to admit there were a couple 3 pointers they should have hit and they would have been doing fine.

Messy and ridiculous effective, the golden state way.

*Sweet mother of god HIT A 3 GS

*Diop gone, most of dallas block ability goes with him, GO GS SLASH SLASH!!

Last edited: