Golden state @ Dallas

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, serious question: If Dirk got the MVP, and everyone seems to think he did, when (where) will they present it?

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
A few great quotes from the Mavs fans...

"I hate it, but, Dirk, you are not a great player. You are a physical mismatch against a typical team, but you are not a star. It you win the MVP, do the gracious thing and give it back, unless you think it means Most Vulnerable Player. Take your millions and go somewhere where they cheer for backup players. Once you claimed to be a top ten player. I cannot even imagine how you could feel that way. Hang your head."

"DIRK: THE MOST VULNERABLE PUNK IN NBA HISTORY"

"Houdini would be proud."

And my personal favorite..

"Also, is it too late to ask for Nash back?"

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
As I've said numerous times, Dallas should have resigned Nash. One of the biggest mistakes in franchise history. Bigger than letting Perkins go. Bigger than passing on Karl Malone. Bigger than trading Detlef for Herb Williams. Now that I'm going through some big mistakes, none of them seem quite as big.
Another nice one...

Furio

Rookie
Reaction score
God, mav fans were the most patronizing fans ever.

"You know you're 'style' doesn't work in the playoffs. We know how to play D."

lolololololol

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
My new and improved super signature (gonna keep this for at least a year):

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And my personal favorite..

"Also, is it too late to ask for Nash back?"

No doubt if the Mavs had kept Nash, they would be going for their third NBA Championship this season. I just wonder how Mark Cuban sleeps at night knowing this... oh wait, he has Dampier.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I think I'm gonna have to root against the Warriors in the next round. They are on fire and I think Nellie made a deal with the devil.

I'd rather the Suns took their chances against Houston or Utah. Preferably the Rockets.

Edit: Yes, providing we get past the Spurs, which is a tough task in itself.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Thank you very much... Glad to see these idiots get called out. Can't blame them, but they need to own up to it. I think it would be best if they posted their overall prediction record next to their names... especially that jackass Greg Anthony, you have to believe he is batting under .500

Furio

Rookie
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I think I'm gonna have to root against the Warriors in the next round. They are on fire and I think Nellie made a deal with the devil.

I'd rather the Suns took their chances against Houston or Utah. Preferably the Rockets.

If GS wins, they will come into the WCF really banged up.

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score

I really don't think Baron is going to be the same next series... his leg will be a nagging injury. They can beat the Rockets, not so sure about Utah. Truth is, we would beat the Warriors in 5 or 6 due to our inside and outside presence. We played much more disciplined B-Ball when compared to the Warriors.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Watching the post conference on NBATV, I hope when Dirk comes on, someone will ask him "Dirk, if you are named the league MVP, will you accept the award?"

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lmao way to go gs show the world who the dallas mavricks really are chokers :) Great series by the warriors and baron davis was just on fire wow

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Oh BTW.....

The Suns now have Home Court Advantage throught the playoffs!!