I Am Totally Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hi Mitch,

I've always appreciated what you have to say and look forward to your posts. You're a passionate but sensitive person and sometimes that's a rough combination. I'm sure there are support groups for that. ;-)

Because I actually own vinyl records, and also because I'm a woman, when everyone is arguing and saying rude things I just think "young-uns" and click right through what I see as a lot of silliness. Sibling rivalry.

Ignore the people who upset you. Shake it off. Take a walk. Shoot some hoops. Go out in your backyard and howl at the moon. Then get tough and get back into the game.

I hope I'll be reading what you have to say after the Chargers game.

Last edited:

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Personally I hope yo stay dude... I appriciate your posts, most are in depth and have a point of view... which is nice to read..

dont worry about the haters man, there will ALWAYS be haters, hope you stick around, if not have a good one brother!

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
My thoughts - I chose to quit reading Mitch's / Walter Mitchell's posts long ago. Those who don't find his comments interesting can choose not to read them, although it sounds like there won't be any more of those comments to ignore.

While I think his current recent reaction is a tad immature, at the end of the day he's still a passionate Cards fan like the rest of us, so from that perspective I think he should still stick around if he wants to.

seesred

Reaction score
I am not a major poster. I liked reading your thoughts. I take all posts as fun talk, after all it's only a game. Yes, we are in love with our Cardinals. IMO you should post your thoughts here about your Cards or don't. The world will still revolve, but you will be missed.

GBR

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey, Mitch. I, for one, will MISS YOU!!

ALWAYS APPRECIATED your in-sights and the time you put in putting them on paper, er, computer. As with any family, and I see this board as a "football"-family, there will always be alot of emotion displayed! EVERYONE wants to be heard. Acknowledged. I, too, feel a "twinge" of hurt when someone "digs" one of my comments. I remember last year, posting that the up-coming Cowboys' game would have the feel of an NFL Championship game in Arizona. You know what?? I had one guy on here use the "throw rocks" :mulli:emoti-con in making his comment to me. Well, guess WHO played in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?? At HOME, no less. Point is, I'm OLD-SCHOOL. OLD-FASHIONED. CORNY! Whatever it's called now-a-days. I was raised, "IF you CAN'T say something NICE about someone?? Then, DON'T say anything at all." I think we say things on here (ie; computers) that we wouldn't, or we'd think twice about saying, to someone's face. Last I knew, EVERYONE had "feelings". I believe it used to be called, "Common Courtesy"...OR RESPECT. Anyways, I, for one, will miss you. GOD BLESS YOU! My "Cardinal" friend. Mark in S.C. :)

Saxon079

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There's nothing like the I'm going to quit thread. Nut up Cardinal fan if you have the stones to support this franchise before last season you have the stones to take some abuse on a sports forum which I believe you do. Now swallow your pride and start posting again and stop being a pansy.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Take care,

Mitch[/quote]

Mitch, please reconsider. I enjoy all of your posts and always like to comment on them. Agreement or disagreement is so irrelevant in the toy department....just remember:

CONSIDER THE SOURCES and relish those points that you feel worthwhile.

Again, please do not go...we don't have many like you. Just look how many people will miss you!!!

Last edited:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I just can't stand continued whining, as he makes one of these threads once a month.

You over exaggerate daily much like this post. So whats the difference? :mulli:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want to point out that this is an awful lot of drama for a bunch of men and a sports message board.

And you guys say us chicks are dramatic. :D

The season can't start soon enough.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I just want to point out that this is an awful lot of drama for a bunch of men and a sports message board.

And you guys say us chicks are dramatic. :D

The season can't start soon enough.

You are right!

But, it is actually one man with all of the emotional self control of a 16 year old in heat. ;)

archicard

Reaction score
For some reason this thread reminds me of the old Tangodanzr "Ode to Jake Plummer" thread. :D

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just want to know if there are any retirement ceremonies planned for the halftime meet. I think that BIM should read one of Mitch's posts in tribute, although it will surely spill into the 4th quarter.

Last edited:

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You know it's a fairly "boring" pre-season when this becomes the longest active thread in the forum.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

The Academy of Sports Message Boards has spoken and this thread will be filed under comedy, not drama.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
You know it's a fairly "boring" pre-season when this becomes the longest active thread in the forum.

I think its teh ridiculousness factor of a grown man crying on his way out. But your right, this is a boring offseason with Boldin, Dansby and Dockett laying fairly low.

ReddBird

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go, Mitch -- and hope, in fact, that you stick around.

I enjoy yours posts even when I don't agree with 'em. It's a shame to lose someone with this much interest in the Cards...and someone that, I think, shows flashes of real insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.