Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i believe I just stated that I love drama. Come on, reading comprehension too?

Really? Did you forget the "it was a ploy" that you typed right before you stated "I love drama" :shrug:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Really? Did you forget the "it was a ploy" that you typed right before you stated "I love drama" :shrug:

If you're trying to make a point, I don't get it... sorry it went over my head. My post was about Walter, not about myself, if you want to make a thread about me to discuss me, we can

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Oh....My......Lord!!!

The question is: what veteran QB will Green tab as his starter in 2005? While names like Brad Johnson, Kurt Warner and Rich Gannon will be discussed by the fans and media...the player Green may be targeting more than any other is Kelly Holcomb of the Cleveland Browns. With endorsements from his Green's son and former Browns' assistant coach Clancy Pendergast, Green will likely become enamored with Holcomb's productive and sometimes eye-popping numbers. Holcomb is injury prone, which is a deterrent. However, Holcomb has the ability to throw the deep ball in the vertical passing game, which is what Green covets the most in a QB.

If Green doesn't land Holcomb, don't be surprised if Green turns his attention to Quincy Carter...for the same reason above.

In addition, if Utah's Alex Smith is still on the board at #8 in the draft, Green will be tempted to rush his name to the podium. Smith has the height, arm, athletic ability and supreme smarts to emerge as a highly productive chainmover in the NFL.

:thud:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Mitch Mania....Same thread.
Emmitt Smith proved he still has the toughness, talent and grit to be a valuable asset to an offense...especially in the red zone. However, Dennis Green must now turn to a younger, more explosive back. The move that makes the most sense is exploring a potential trade for the Bills' Travis Henry or the Vikings' Michael Bennett.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're trying to make a point, I don't get it... sorry it went over my head. My post was about Walter, not about myself, if you want to make a thread about me to discuss me, we can

What I asked was very clear. With your level of education comprehension really shouldn't be a problem. At least I assume?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What I asked was very clear. With your level of education comprehension really shouldn't be a problem. At least I assume?

I'm sorry I don't get your point.... what is clear to you may not be clear to me. I gave you an answer which I alluded to in my response... that I liked drama, therefore was being dramatic.

I don't know what education has to do with any of this, honestly... unless this is another passive aggressive personal attack.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I think its time to stop the Mitch bashing. Isn't there a 24 hour rule? LOL Not everyone agreed with all his thoughts, as well as others on the board. I didn't agree with everything he had to say but bottom line he is a Cards fan and so are we. Time to let it die.

Last edited:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry I don't get your point.... what is clear to you may not be clear to me. I gave you an answer which I alluded to in my response... that I liked drama, therefore was being dramatic.

I don't know what education has to do with any of this, honestly... unless this is another passive aggressive personal attack.

For no real reason that I can see you took the time to search out Mitch's old post and linked it in here. Obviously to throw fuel on the flame which you are well known for.

Then you called his post a "ploy" and stated that you love drama. So I very simply asked you that if your post quite awhile ago where you came on here saying how much better your life was when you weren't on here, how you were a better person because of it, how we won't see you around here much anymore etc. etc. etc...... If it was a ploy? Is that the kind of drama you love so much? Was that a ploy to see how much you were loved on here?

Did it work? Because you seem to be here an awful lot lately? What changed?

Is that more clear for you? BTW not an attack just curious?

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
You guys can't even let the guy be, even after he says he won't be back.

Let it all go....be better than this. Keep it dignified. That's why he can't stand it here now.

Jeez, sighting posts from 5 yrs. ago. :shrug:

He at least was passionate for his team. You can't take that from him. Sure he was flat out misguided (many times out of enthusiasm), as all of us are many times.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys can't even let the guy be, even after he says he won't be back.

Let it all go....be better than this. Keep it dignified. That's why he can't stand it here now.

Jeez, sighting posts from 5 yrs. ago. :shrug:

He at least was passionate for his team. You can't take that from him. Sure he was flat out misguided (many times out of enthusiasm), as all of us are many times.

:thumbup:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.