Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray is the #5 all time passing leader and the most accurate QB in franchise history. He has more passing TDs than Kurt Warner and is #3 in total TDs

The glue sniff though

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This FO is pathetic with or without him.

Only way this team gets better is if we get a GM in here who’s worth something. This rebuild and decision to rebuild around Kyler is so flawed from every angle (FA/Draft/Kyler) that I am losing whatever little faith I started with when we signed the cheapest GM/Coach/Assistants possible and then followed that up by bargain basement buying in FA.

Unfortunately Bidwill will never spend/step back from the team enough to put a consistent winner forward.

The Cardinals need a James Jones type GM who can win and save money at the same time.

He made something out of nothing with the Suns.

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
This FO is pathetic with or without him.

Only way this team gets better is if we get a GM in here who’s worth something. This rebuild and decision to rebuild around Kyler is so flawed from every angle (FA/Draft/Kyler) that I am losing whatever little faith I started with when we signed the cheapest GM/Coach/Assistants possible and then followed that up by bargain basement buying in FA.

Unfortunately Bidwill will never spend/step back from the team enough to put a consistent winner forward.
Oh no you haven’t begun to see ineptitude.

MO looking for a franchise QB and putting pieces around him is a whole new level. We have K1 and he can’t find receivers, oline, running backs, drafts blocking TEs high. It can get so much worse.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray is the #5 all time passing leader and the most accurate QB in franchise history. He has more passing TDs than Kurt Warner and is #3 in total TDs

The glue sniff though
Using any metric of the worst franchise in sports as a measure for success is a recipe for failure to make your point.

For example… being the 5th all time passer of a franchise that might have 6 good passers all-time ain’t the shine you seem to think it is.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no you haven’t begun to see ineptitude.

MO looking for a franchise QB and putting pieces around him is a whole new level. We have K1 and he can’t find receivers, oline, running backs, drafts blocking TEs high. It can get so much worse.

I don’t want Monti or Kyler as the leaders of my team. Both of them are ingredient making for a terrible recipe for failure, IMO.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Using any metric of the worst franchise in sports as a measure for success is a recipe for failure to make your point.

For example… being the 5th all time passer of a franchise that might have 6 good passers all-time ain’t the shine you seem to think it is.

So in a vacuum that makes sense but then it's some 130- years of history.

If you make 200 cakes and only 7 taste good why do you think the next cake will taste better than the 4th best cake?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And all the talking about parking zones and the blow-up pilot. The movie is so memorable with lots of quotes that come to mind.

So I have seen Leslie Nielsen in the Naked Gun stuff and never thought it was remotely funny. If it's more of that I will pass

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
K1 most definitely is not the reason we lost this game. How about the atrocious defense? How about the 13 freaking penalties? How about the Dortch fumble? How about the Connor fumble? How about the Benson fumble? How about Sean Murphy Buntings terrible play? How about the injuries and overall lack of talent? I don’t Mahomes or anyone else would have led this team to a victory today.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
K1 most definitely is not the reason we lost this game. How about the atrocious defense? How about the 13 freaking penalties? How about the Dortch fumble? How about the Connor fumble? How about the Benson fumble? How about Sean Murphy Buntings terrible play? How about the injuries and overall lack of talent? I don’t Mahomes or anyone else would have led this team to a victory today.
Yeah this one wasn't really on Kyler, its just frustrating how bad the offense looks overall.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah this one wasn't really on Kyler, its just frustrating how bad the offense looks overall.
I get why people will complain about him. QBs always get more praise and blame than they deserve. But this TEAM as a whole is regressing. The play calling is flat out bad as well. Such an uphill climb in so many phases.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The fact that two of the top 3 threads right now are blasting Kyler, including 1 "appreciation" thread, while there isn't even a thread on the first page that is addressing this atrocity of a defense is pretty telling.
A thread about the defense would go like this:

The defense sucks

Yes

Agree

Yup

Yessir

Why would anyone post in a thread where everyone agrees? It’s only topics where there’s disagreement that garner the large number of posts. I don’t understand why some posters don’t understand this.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22