Is it time to move on from Kyler Murray

Should the Cardinals move on from Kyler Murray?

• Yes

• No

• I don't freaking know

Results are only viewable after voting.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jake Plummer says hello.
Disagree. Jake was much more popular than Kyler even until the end of his time here. He could throw three picks, fumble, and the majority opinion was "he has to try to do too much".

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I think you have to fire Petzing immediately to give Kyler a chance. Petzing is not doing Kyler any favors and the heat comes down on Kyler

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
The fact that two of the top 3 threads right now are blasting Kyler, including 1 "appreciation" thread, while there isn't even a thread on the first page that is addressing this atrocity of a defense is pretty telling.

Probably because we knew this defense was going to be an atrocity months ago.

What is unexpected is the offense has been pretty terrible for 3 games this season. Scoring 13 points(Lions, Packers) and 14 points(Commanders.)

Two of the last three games have been blowouts where the entire team is embarrassing.

It would be easier to stomach these losses if the Cards were losing say 35-28 where at least the offense was giving us hope for the future.

I'm still in the keep Kyler camp. However, if Cards have many more games this season where the offense can't score more than 14 points, I might join the Yes votes.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Disagree. Jake was much more popular than Kyler even until the end of his time here. He could throw three picks, fumble, and the majority opinion was "he has to try to do too much".
Winning a playoff game in year 2 helped extend grace.
(Playing at ASU helped a bit as well)
Probably because we knew this defense was going to be an atrocity months ago.

What is unexpected is the offense has been pretty terrible for 3 games this season. Scoring 13 points(Lions, Packers) and 14 points(Commanders.)

Two of the last three games have been blowouts where the entire team is embarrassing.

It would be easier to stomach these losses if the Cards were losing say 35-28 where at least the offense was giving us hope for the future.

I'm still in the keep Kyler camp. However, if Cards have many more games this season where the offense can't score more than 14 points, I might join the Yes votes.
While I didn't expect the offense to be this bad I do think people greatly overrated the talent on offense.

Conner looking like the 2nd best RB in the league to end the year and some terrible defenses inflated people's view of the offense.

I think you have to fire Petzing immediately to give Kyler a chance. Petzing is not doing Kyler any favors and the heat comes down on Kyler
You cant bring both of them back if nothing changes. @DVontel I think Monti signed off on Petzing cause this is the type of offense he wants to run. Very similar to those Titans teams. I think they want Drew to run his offense and if Kyler adapts then great. If not they'll be willing to find a guy that does. I think Kyler has played well, but wouldn't shock me if they think a much taller traditional QB is the fit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22