Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
10 percent to Murray just excuses almost all of his immaturity issues. A truly great QB, or at least one that wants to be great, doesn't pout, develop bad habits, or not put in the book work even under bad coaching. They do their best regardless, and while I think Kyler did his best physically, he didn't do near enough, IMO, with the intellectual part of being a QB. Like, not nearly enough.

I'd go evensies all around. 25 percent each to KM for stated reasons, 25 percent each to Keim and Kliffy for obvious reasons, and a good 25 percent share to Dollar Bill's son Mikey, who is so inept as to be almost criminal. They were all equally culpable to me.

The ghost of Dollar Bill still haunts us for sure!

The young ones don't even know my friend.

Last edited:

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
SMH is right.

Kyler had an incredible game. So did Kamara. It was a coin flip between the two for best player of the week. What exactly is the nefarious agenda you believe the NFL has against Kyler?
My post wasn't about some " nefarious agenda " or " conspiracy " involving Kyler Murray. However, Let's get to my point.
One guy had a great game ( Kamara, not taking anything from his performance ) and one guy had a spectacular game ( Murray, something that is rarely ever done in the NFL ). Like it or hate it, Most professional sports leagues still consider Arizona a small market. When I stated " Agenda ", that was simply stating the obvious, which is outside of Arizona, the Cardinals ( as well as other Arizona sports teams ) are pretty much ignored by the national media. It would make more sense for the NFL to give an offensive player of the week award early in the season to a member of a team that they consider to have a larger market and a higher sale of merchandise.
That's all I meant by " Agenda ". Hope that answered it for ya ! ! !

Last edited:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My post wasn't about some " nefarious agenda " or " conspiracy " involving Kyler Murray. However, Let's get to my point.
One guy had a great game ( Kamara, not taking anything from his performance ) and one guy had a spectacular game ( Murray, something that is rarely ever done in the NFL ). Like it or hate it, Most professional sports leagues still consider Arizona a small market. When I stated " Agenda ", that was simply stating the obvious, which is outside of Arizona, the Cardinals ( as well as other Arizona sports teams ) are pretty much ignored by the national media. It would make more sense for the NFL to give an offensive player of the week award early in the season to a member of a team that they consider to have a larger market and a higher sale of merchandise.
Well New Orleans is a much smaller market then Phoenix to be fair...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Orleans is in no way shape or form a bigger market than Phoenix.

And 190 yards and 4 TDs is a spectacular game. And it came on the road, against a team with Super Bowl hype.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05