Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geno has almost 100 passing yards more per game than Kyler, almost 30 more 1st downs thrown for, and a better comp% but gotta focus in on the RATE stat which is a made up formula that states Derek Carr is better than Kyler and Pat Mahomes is the 19th best QB in the NFL behind Justin Fields.

Smith is good for sure but with DK, JSN and Lockett it's not all that surprising they throw the ball more than we do. I would actually argue Seattle is underperforming based on the talent on that offense. They have 2 RB's good enough to start for most teams in Walker and Charbonnet. They have Chenault and Bobo as their 4 and 5 WR, both guys might be better than our 3rd WR and clearly better than anybody we have beyond Dortch(until Zay is playing hopefully). About the only thing Seattle doesn't have is a TE close to Trey. I know their OL isn't great, and beat up, but they have so much talent at the skill positions it almost doesn't matter.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sacks don’t impact your passer rating bruh
You know we are in the top 10 in sacks allowed, right? It's not like anytime there is pressure he just goes down. Your hatred is awesome, I love watching the hoops you continue to try to jump through because you so desperately want to look like you are the smartest guy in the room. I've got news for you...

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know we are in the top 10 in sacks allowed, right? It's not like anytime there is pressure he just goes down. Your hatred is awesome, I love watching the hoops you continue to try to jump through because you so desperately want to look like you are the smartest guy in the room. I've got news for you...
I just had stickied an entire thread for 2 weeks about making things personal and attacking the poster. Please adhere to that rule moving forward.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Ummm...per StatMuse the Cardinals have allowed 11 sacks in 5 games which is 11th fewest in the NFL. Also, Kyler is 13th in time to throw per ESPN next gen stats.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just had stickied an entire thread for 2 weeks about making things personal and attacking the poster. Please adhere to that rule moving forward.
I hear, you, it was an objective observation, not an attack though. I'll figure out a different way to respond to the constant Kyler hate and snarkiness in the Kyler APPRECIATION thread, going forward.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ummm...per StatMuse the Cardinals have allowed 11 sacks in 5 games which is 11th fewest in the NFL. Also, Kyler is 13th in time to throw per ESPN next gen stats.
Thanks for the update, what does that have to do with him being one of the best QBs in the NFL this season under pressure?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, what does that have to do with him being one of the best QBs in the NFL this season under pressure?
Nothing to do with his QB rating while under pressure. That is why I didn't quote TheCardFan's post

It has to do with your statement "You know we are in the top 10 in sacks allowed, right?".

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I hear, you, it was an objective observation, not an attack though. I'll figure out a different way to respond to the constant Kyler hate and snarkiness in the Kyler APPRECIATION thread, going forward.
What hate and snarkiness has been in this thread since the mods posted to keep it positive?

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nothing to do with his QB rating while under pressure. That is why I didn't quote TheCardFan's post

It has to do with your statement "You know we are in the top 10 in sacks allowed, right?".
You are looking at total sacks, which have 2 teams ahead of the Cards that have only played 4 games

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake