Kyler Murray Debate Thread

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
What are you so aggressive when someone answered your question in good faith?

If you don’t follow soccer, consider the tens of thousands of basketball fans who followed LeBron and Kevin Durant through their many career stops. This isn’t something completely unknown, bro.

But it’s still weird that you won’t say “I like the Cardinals first and if Kyler moved to New Orleans I’d never think about him again.” That question is pretty straightforward.

I’m a Cardinals fan first; my support for Kyler Murray is entirely dependent on his ability to contribute to the success of the team. When Josh Rosen was traded, I tracked his career no more than I follow Zach Allen.

The only Cardinal alumnus that comes first for me is Jim Dray.
Cool story I owe you nothing on my fandom.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
What are you so aggressive when someone answered your question in good faith?

If you don’t follow soccer, consider the tens of thousands of basketball fans who followed LeBron and Kevin Durant through their many career stops. This isn’t something completely unknown, bro.

But it’s still weird that you won’t say “I like the Cardinals first and if Kyler moved to New Orleans I’d never think about him again.” That question is pretty straightforward.

I’m a Cardinals fan first; my support for Kyler Murray is entirely dependent on his ability to contribute to the success of the team. When Josh Rosen was traded, I tracked his career no more than I follow Zach Allen.

The only Cardinal alumnus that comes first for me is Jim Dray.
Same. Except it's John "Red" Skelton for me :)

It's quite easy to say I'm a Cards first fan.

Ronin

Wut?
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kyler Burd

@AZCard_BurdsEye

In 2020, Kyler Murray's best rushing season, he carried the ball 133 times for 819 yards, averaging 6.2 yards per carry. In 2024, Murray has carried the ball 36 times so far for 325 yards, averaging 9.0 yards per carry. That average is thanks in large part to two of the longest rushes of his career, both touchdowns. A 50-yarder against San Fran and most recently the 44-yarder against the Chargers. (His longest was a 57-yard explosion in a Christmas matchup with the Colts in 2021)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kyler Burd
@AZCard_BurdsEye

In 2020, Kyler Murray's best rushing season, he carried the ball 133 times for 819 yards, averaging 6.2 yards per carry. In 2024, Murray has carried the ball 36 times so far for 325 yards, averaging 9.0 yards per carry. That average is thanks in large part to two of the longest rushes of his career, both touchdowns. A 50-yarder against San Fran and most recently the 44-yarder against the Chargers. (His longest was a 57-yard explosion in a Christmas matchup with the Colts in 2021)
Kyler Burd bringing the heat again to his 2700 followers who don't watch the games or have access to PFR.

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
Kyler Burd
@AZCard_BurdsEye

In 2020, Kyler Murray's best rushing season, he carried the ball 133 times for 819 yards, averaging 6.2 yards per carry. In 2024, Murray has carried the ball 36 times so far for 325 yards, averaging 9.0 yards per carry. That average is thanks in large part to two of the longest rushes of his career, both touchdowns. A 50-yarder against San Fran and most recently the 44-yarder against the Chargers. (Hi

s longest was a 57-yard explosion in a Christmas matchup with the Colts in 2021)
So are you saying that Kyler should be a running back? The concern is his passing.