Kyler Murray Debate Thread

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
Thanks for this.

13. Kyler Murray, Arizona Cardinals
LR: 7

Murray finally has some real talent around him with the addition of Marvin Harrison Jr. and the maturation of Michael Wilson and Trey McBride. Still, the Cardinals are 2–4, but Murray has played well, throwing eight touchdowns against two interceptions. He’s also 10th in success rate and 12th in adjusted EPA per play.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Is this Murray guy any good?
In my opinion yes! I feel he has a coach who doesn’t really know how to use him, a defense who can’t stop anyone, and a team that was relying on first string to stay healthy because we do not have the depth especially on the OL.

Injuries are killing this team that didn’t have a lot of talent. Look at the 49ers (average team with injuries) but they have depth so it won’t affect them as much.

I have always felt Buddy Morris is doing something wrong with strength and conditioning but what do I know because they have kept the guy around forever.

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
In my opinion yes! I feel he has a coach who doesn’t really know how to use him, a defense who can’t stop anyone, and a team that was relying on first string to stay healthy because we do not have the depth especially on the OL.

Injuries are killing this team that didn’t have a lot of talent. Look at the 49ers (average team with injuries) but they have depth so it won’t affect them as much.

I have always felt Buddy Morris is doing something wrong with strength and conditioning but what do I know because they have kept the guy around forever.
Buddy Morris was replaced and has not been strength and conditioning coach for two years. His sole responsibility is rehabilitation from injuries.